9.WE WON'T SPARE YOU

AUTHOR POV

Right now everyone are staying in a 5 star hotel. The wedding was taking place in this hotel. Wedding is suppose to take place between 5:00 AM to 8:00 AM.

Akshara and Aarohi eloped with Veer and Arya around 1:00 AM. They didn't inform even Avneet and Naira. And other side Mr. And Mrs. Rathore eloped from hotel around 2:00 AM.

Right now Avneet, Naira and Nigam family are present in that whole hotel. Around 4:00 AM everyone woke up and started to get ready for the marriage.

Siddharth didn't get good vibes besides Karthik hired a detective to find about Mr. Rathore. That detective informed karthik about Veer and Arya. And he adviced Karthik to drop the marriage.

Karthik understood that Naira lied to him, he also figured out that Siddharth didn't get engaged to Aarohi. He felt betrayed by the Rathores. He went to Siddharth room and explained everything.

Both are at peak of anger and the thought of getting betrayed added fuel to the fire of anger burning inside them. They both destroyed the room. Then

Kar: we should not spare those Rathores for betraying us.

Sid: you are right bro. We should teach them a lesson for playing with NIGAMS.

Kar: first we should teach Mr. Rathore a lesson. And then we can say all the happening to mom, Dada and Bhabhi.

Sid: yes bro. Come let's go.

They both reached Mr. And Mrs. Rathore. They knocked the door for two times . After that they broke the door. Nobody was there. But there was a screen with a video which is ready to play.

Karthik and Siddharth glanced at sach other and played the video. In that video Mr. And Mrs. Rathore are standing beside each other. Then,

Mr: hello Nigams. While you watch this video we will not be in this country. And my dear Karthik you may not remember me but i remember you clearly. Because of you my name was tarnished. 10 years back you accused me of stealing and caught me red handed. Because you I lost my pride. I waited for this day. The day you and your family will bow down due to embrassment like I bowed down ten years back . And have a great life with full of embarrassing. I will not wish you happy married life. Because I knew that my daughters went to their love of life. And take care.

Then he tried to switch off the camera. He thought that he switched off and started to speak with his wife. But all was recorded and Siddharth amd Karthik kept seeing it.

Mrs: we are going abroad, Akshu and Aaru eloped. We called Naira and Avu but they refused.

Mr: they are thinking themselves as burden. But they are my princess. I hope those Nigams will not cause troubles to our daughters.

Mrs: you are right darling. They are our lifeline.

Mr: ok let's move.

Then the video stopped. Siddharth took a vase threw it over the screen. The screen broken down into million pieces. Both are at peak of anger. Their eyes are dangerously red. Then ,

Sid: bro I didn't get engaged with Aarohi. Instead I got engaged with Avneet Rathore.

Kar: I knew it. I also didn't got engaged to Akshara and I got engaged to Naira. Her elder twin.

Sid: what we can do? We should get married by today with biological sisters.

Kar: we have brides. So no problem. We can get marry.

Sid: I don't understand

Kar: we will get married to girls to whom we got engaged

Sid: you mean..

Kar: I will marry Naira and you will marry Avneet.

Sid: will mom and dada won't allow us.what if the girls reject  us. And I want to take revenge from them for betraying us.

Kar: first we should threaten Naira and Avneet separately. And then make them agree. We will never love them. If they agree mom and bhabhi also will agree. Because already they have met before and they both love them. Every thing is solved regarding marriage. And we can threaten them not to say about this to our mom and dada. Then we can take revenge in them.

Sid: ok bro. I will search for Avneet and you search for Naira.

Right now Karthik amd Siddharth hate them for every thing happened. And they thought that Mr. And Mrs. Rathore loves Naira and Avneet more than their own daughters.

They both went in different directions in search of Avneet and Naira. Avneet and Naira were searching Akshara amd Aarohi separately.

Siddharth spotted Avneet near veranda. He grabbed her by her waist and pinned her to wall. He was very angry and anyone can say that by seeing his eyes. Avu gulped . Then she spoke,

Avu: leave me.

Sid: Not in this lifetime. You are bound to spend your life with me darling.

He said in dark and cold voice. Avu was scared like she was standing near devil.

Avu: what you mean by this???

Sid: Marry me.

Avu: why you want to marry me.

Sid: Your sisters ran away right. Don't lie to me or pretend like you don't know.

Avu: yes I knew. But we can't marry. I mean we don't know anything about each other.

Sid was standing very close to her.

Sid: Marry me. Or I will kill your sisters and their prince Charming brutally. I will make them to pray fir their death.

Avu: please don't do anything to them. They love each other. Please don't do anything to them. Please.

She was crying but this time his anger didn't vanish. He brought her closer and whispered in her ears.

Sid: then marry me. I will leave them.

Avneet didn't have any other option so she accepted

Avu: ok I will marry you. But please leave me now I want to meet Naira. She must be searching me.

Sid: and I forgot to inform you that your elder sister is marrying my brother.

Because both the sisters and your parents ran away. So you guys must pay for the deeds they four committed. And don't you and your sister dare to say to anyone that we threaten you both to marry us. If you did so we will destroy your life.

UNDERSTOOD.

Avu: yes. I will not say to anyone.

Sid: now we are going to meet my family. Tell them that you love and me. And marrying me whole heartedly.

Same happened with Karthik and Naira. Naira agreed marry him. Then buth sidneet and Kaira went to day about the bride switch to Vibha mam, Vaishnavi and Abhishek.

To be continued........

How was the chapter??
Express your opinion through comments.

🌹❤THANKS❤🌹

💛STAY SAFE💛
💙TAKE CARE💙