21.I AM THERE FOR YOU

AUTHOR POV

Siddharth was laughing by roling In the floor. Avneet was shooting deadly glare to him. After 15 mins he stopped laughing.

Avneet was still glaring him. He went and hugged Avneet. Avneet didn't understand what to do Or what is happening.

After few minutes Avneet understood that Siddharth is laughing. He hugged her so that she won't find it. After few minutes our Avneet found out.

She kicked him and pushed him hard. He fell on the floor yet he didn't stopped laughing. Avneet was irritated. She shouted

Avu: Stop laughing Mr. Nigam.

Sid: I wasn't able to Stop Little one.

He said between his laughs.

Avu: I said Stop Mr. Siddharth Nigam. But you didn't listen to me. So it's your punishment.

By saying this Avu started to hit him by sitting on him . But Siddharth didn't feel any pain because he was stronger.

He started to admire her. He was lying In the ground and Avneet was sitting on him. After few minutes Avneet was about to get up Siddharth pulled her by keeping his hand around her waist .

They both were staring each other. Siddharth rubbed her nose with his nose and continued

Sid: you should have told me earlier.

Avu: And you will advice me that it's wrong to go against Naira and Vaishu di's words. And blah blah blah

She said in a cute voice with a pout.

Again Siddharth started to laugh. Avneet was controlling her laugh. She is feeling happy by seeing smiling this much.

After few minutes she lost her control and started to laugh with him. After 5 mins they both stopped laughing.

Sid: Little one I am a great prankster. I use to many pranks and I am a great planner. If you have told me earlier I must have made a plan and executed it by now. Ok now tell me what you planned.

He asked her by getting up and making Avneet to sit in his lap.

Actually Avneet didn't planned anything. Embarrassed to say this to Siddharth. She bowed her head down. Sid lifted her chin using his index finger and raised his eyebrows asking what.

Avu: Actually.......

Sid: Actually... Come on. Complete it Little one.

Avu: Actually Sid I haven't planned anything. I just wanted to teach them a lesson. I was thinking about the plan. But couldn't able to make one.

Sid: Don't worry. Tomorrow we will teach them a lesson. And tell me how many pranks you wanted to do.

Avu: totally 4 pranks. And they should never forget this in their lifetime.

Sid: why you wanted to do exactly 4 pranks

Avu: I will tell you ,listen to me.
1- for insulting Naira
2- for insulting Vaishu Di
3- for speaking ill about Ayaana and lastly for
4- insulting me. Will you do it for me.

She asked him cutely. He smiled and accepted to do. After few minutes they left for the house as it was too late. They reached their home and opened the main door using the spare key.

They changed their costumes to night suits and slept cuddling with each other.

Meanwhile with Kaira,