company. (18+)

this ones in second person.

this is a long one, scroll down If you just want the smut(yay double the smut)

It had been 4 years since you'd seen your friend Pepa and her family. You'd left the Encanto to pursue your dream of acting (unsuccessfully) elsewhere in Colombia, but you had now returned, and currently stood in front of the casita.

Just a year after you left, Pepa's brother Bruno had vanished following an unsuccessful gifting ceremony for the Madrigal's youngest child, Mirabel. Nobody had seen him since.

You'd known Pepa since you were just 8 years old, growing up with her and her siblings, occasionally visiting the casita for a family meal. Now, you were just moment away from reuniting with your life-long friend.

Taking a deep breath, you walked up to the door of the casita. Before you even had the chance to knock, the casita immediately waved with one of it's windows, allowing your entry by opening the doors. 

"Hola, casita." you smiled. It felt good to still be recognised.

"Pepa?" You shouted into the main room. You look to the right balcony, watching 16-year old Dolores' door open. "Tia Y/N!" she excitedly exclaimed in a hushed voice, rushing down to the main floor.

Dolores crashed into you with a hug, and you happily greeted her. "Oh you've grown so much muneca." you looked at her, tucking a stray hair into her headband. "Where's your mamá?"

"I'll go get her." Dolores rushed off. You looked around, it was like nothing had changed in your beloved casita.

Soon enough, Dolores returned with a 13-year old Luisa and your friend, Pepa Madrigal.

"Ay, Y/N my friend I missed you so much!" Pepa rushed to hug you, followed by Luisa. You excitedly greeted both. They were like a 2nd family. 

You left the children to continue what they were doing, leaving to go to Pepa's room.

-

"So a lot happened since I left I see, the girls are all grown up." you laughed as you sat down onto Pepa's bed. "Si, si. Lot's has changed but you are still just as welcome here as you were 4 years ago." Pepa assured you with a smile.

You nodded, you knew that. 

"So Mirabel's gifting.. didn't go so well ah?" you took your hair down as you spoke. "Yes, a lot didn't go well that night.."

"And Bruno..?" you looked over at Pepa, noticing a cloud forming. "We don't talk about Bruno." she averted eye contact. You took it as a sign to drop the subject, so you did. "It's getting late, where do you want me to sleep?"

Pepa's cloud cleared and she smiled. "Well, we knew you'd be coming this time, so we have a guest bedroom prepared on the 1st floor for you." You smiled. "Thank you, Pepa."

-

You woke up in the middle of the night. It must've been 2 in the morning, the house was silent. Not a single noise emerged.

You felt your stomach growl, deciding to go into the kitchen for something to eat. You straightened your nightgown out, stepping out into the main floor of the casita. 

As you entered the kitchen, you noticed the family portrait was.. tilted? It wasn't right. You walked towards the odd sight, you'd think the casita would have straightened it out, right? Just as you were about to place your hand on the painting, you felt someone's fingers grip your shoulder.