risky. (SFW) - (p1)

join the discord😻👠

PART 2 WILL BE SMUTTY, OUT TOMORROW AT NORMAL POSTING TIME.

bruno is set up for an arranged marriage w the restaurant girlie but he is not happy

Bruno Madrigal was just 22 years old when his mother Alma had married him off to a young woman from the Garcia family. As expected, he was unhappy with the arrangements-

but Bruno was already outcast enough due to his gift. He had to stick this one out.

'Make the family proud.'

However, it seemed as if Bruno had spotted something- no, someone else.

She was... beautiful. She'd caught his eye immediately, dancing away to the sound of the music with some other village women.

So there he stood, on the side of the room with the least people scattered across, all alone-

watching her.

The way she spoke to those around her was kind, welcoming. It mesmerized him.

The clicking of a high heeled shoe from behind snapped him back into reality.

"Brunito what are you doing?"

A curly haired woman stepped up to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. She batted her eyes, their lids lined with blue eyeshadow and her lips puckered with a bitten red.

She was pretty-

much unlike her personality.

"J-just enjoying the party Natalia." he shook his eyes away from the woman he'd seen before, facing his wife.

"I see..." She trailed her line of vision to where his had been, eyes landing on this other woman.

"Is she a friend of yours- y/n, is it?" She inquired with a soft tone of voice, straightening out Bruno's shirt collar.

"Y/n-? No- no I didn't know her name-" he choked slightly. "Who are you talking about?"

She chuckled, a hand sliding under his chin before his head was turned back toward the dancing woman.

"Her."

Her deameanor shifted almost instantly, nails gripping at his face.

He winced, bringing his own hand up to try and soothe her.

"Nat, please- you're being-"

She gripped his face tighter, gaze still locked on the woman.

"I thought you wanted to look at her-?"

Natalia let go, a red mark now adorning Bruno's features. She swiftly threw the contents of her cup over him, earning a small gasp from a bystander.

"Then go fucking look at her."

She stomped away, shoulders brushing his as she angrily made her way to god knows where.

Bruno just sighed, shaking off what little of the liquid he could from his poncho. It stunk of alcohol.

They'd only been married a number of weeks now. 5 to be exact.

And he was already used to this psycho-bitch treatment from her.

He looked down, squeezing the end of his green cloth to get a few remainder's of the fluid out.

"Hey, Bruno right?"

His head perked up at the voice, but he wasn't really expecting the person he was faced with.

The woman- 'y/n'.

"Y-yeah, hey." He stood up straight, brushing a crumb off of his chest.

She chuckled warmly, standing with her arms loosely crossed. Upon closer inspection, she wore a tiny string of beads around her neck for embellishment.

Pretty.

"You okay? I saw how that girl threw that drink all over you." She toyed with the mentioned necklace, using her free hand to gesture at him.

Bruno chuckled, shrugging.

"Eh, that's my wife, Natalia. 'Bit dodgy sometimes."

Her smirk almost looked blank at his words, remaining nonetheless.

"She seems like a handful..." Y/n looked away, shifting her weight onto one leg.

He could only agree with her.

"Well, I should go-"

"Do you want to hang out sometime?" Bruno blurted the words out without much thought- a small tinge of regret forming within his body almost instantly.

Y/n seemed slightly taken a back, before she relaxed her body once more.

"Sure."

Bruno couldn't help but smile at her response, nodding along.

"I think we'll be great friends, Madrigal."

——

part 2 is smut🤨👍🏼 also did not proof read again