late. (SFW) - 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝘂

more restauraunt au, didnt label it as part 3 because it doesn't really add to the main story but it's still in the same timeline lol

ty for all the bday wishes :)<3

"Was this really necessary...?" Bruno bit his cheek uncertainly, looking down at the yellow dress he'd been forced into.

Pepa giggled, watching as y/n rummaged through a small leather makeup pouch.

The three of them sat in the kitchen, their hangout being lit by candlelight.

"Okay amor, stay very still." Y/n came up from the pouch, walking over to Bruno wielding a small cylinder-shaped item.

He was leaning against the countertop but quickly straightened up at her words.

"Lips like this-" she made a pout with her mouth, Pepa also imitating the action whilst pointing to hers. Bruno quickly got the hang of it, copying the expression onto his own features.

Y/n smiled, taking the cap off of a lovely red lipstick that she'd only used a handful of times.

Pepa stifled a laugh, covering her mouth with her hand as y/n began applying the makeup to Bruno's face.

"And... done." She stepped back, admiring her work.

The Madrigal had blue eyeshadow, hair crimped to perfection whilst he wore one of his sister's dresses. The girls didn't own any heels in his size so he'd been spared by that much.

"Do the pose-!" Pepa giggled, looking at her hermano with amusement. Y/n nodded vigorously, urging him to oblige.

Bruno gave a deep sigh, placing a hand on his hip while the other imitated the action of holding a plate.

He cleared his throat, dropping one side of his waist a little so that his hip poked out.

"Welcome to the restaurant Garcia-! What can I get you today?"  He squeaked the words out with a high pitch voice, imitating the waitress Miss Garcia.

The women around him burst out laughing, with Pepa aggressively slamming her first into the table. Y/n had to turn away, covering her mouth as she giggled.

Bruno couldn't help but smile, deciding to add some sass to his performance.

"I know he's your marido but I'm still going to try and fuck him." He waved his hand at y/n, rolling his eyes with a smirk.

Y/n gasped for air, laughing uncontrollably while Pepa had already retreated to the floor in hysterics. 

"That so her!" she finally breathed out, copying the pose her husband was in.

About a week ago, y/n and Bruno had decided to eat out at a restaurant. This is where Natalia- the waitress- had decided it was acceptable to give her god-awful flirting a run for its money with Bruno, completely ignoring his wife sat right next to him.

They ended up fucking in the bathroom, making it quite clear to her on their way out.

She definitely got humbled that day.

"What are you guys doing?" A small voice came from the doorway, causing the adults to pause their laughter. Antonio stood there with sleep in his eyes, toy jaguar in clutch.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Tonito, we must've woken you up. Pepa gestured for him to walk over, taking his hand as he did. 

"It's okay mama- why are you and tia laughing at tio Bruno?" he raised an eyebrow, looking at his uncle's strange attire. 

"And why is tio wearing a dress?"

Y/n stifled another laugh, deciding that maybe this was a story Antonio should learn when he was... older.

"He's trying a new style- see?" She darted her eyes to Bruno, who very quickly struck another pose.

Antonio giggled, earing a soft smile from his mother.

"Okay Tonito, off to bed now." Pepa began to guide him out of the kitchen, rounding the corner into the main hall.

Now the married couple remained alone, the flickering candlelight beginning to slowly die out. Y/n leaned against the counter next to her esposo, resting her head on his shoulder with a small sigh.

"He's cute isn't he, amor?" she spoke very quietly, feeling his arm wrap around her shoulders to pull her in closer.

"Mhm..." he hummed softly, rubbing circles into her arm as he relaxed further into his touch.

Y/n trailed her finger across his chest, straightening a small bow that sat just below his collarbone.

"I want one."

He turned his head toward her, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm sure Pepa can tell you where she got the dress, I wouldn't mind buying one for you-"

Y/n chuckled, shaking her head softly.

"No amor, I want a baby."

It went quiet for a moment, but a small smile crept onto Bruno's painted lips.

"Really..?"

"Yeah."

It now turned into a full-blown grin, and he turned himself to fully face his wife. A hand slid underneath her chin, guiding her face up towards his.

Bruno planted a kiss on her forehead, leaving a small lipstick mark where his lips had touched her skin.

"Me too."

----

this one was so fun to write, i did it all in one sitting