control. (18+)

@smvttypip on twitter ^ its a full image but i cant put that on here 💀

ty for the request <3 also this book is 3 weeks old now that's cute

ps. this takes place in 1985, so 35 years after encanto would have, just so I can make the plot work.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, feet overlapping with my travel buddy's.

We were currently in the back of my friend's minivan- and I don't mean the 'back' I mean the back.

Even though the trunk of the van was big, it definitely wasn't made for 2 people sitting opposite eachover.

I should probably provide some context.

My friends had decided that we were overdue for a camping trip, so all 10 of us had tried to fit inside the minivan in order to save money on gas.

The camping site was about an hour away and we were all in our early 20's and broke-

What could you do really?

You know, other than stuffing yourself into the relatively sized trunk of Toyota with your only male friend?

Not much.

The divider between the trunk and the actual backseat was up, leaving us in total silence.

So here I was, squished together with a man who I knew as Bruno Madrigal- and of course, I'd decided going commando was a good idea.

In my defence, I didn't realise how the travel arrangements would pan out.

We'd made some friendly small talk, seeing as our legs were mangled together for the past 10 minutes now. My position was beginning to hurt my back though.

"Hey uh, y/n?" the man grunted, equally as uncomfortable with the way his spine was bending to keep our bodies apart.

"Yeah?" I lifted my gaze, eyes meeting his.

"This is gonna sound really weird but if you sit on my lap I can probably make the seating work a bit better."

I looked at him in silence for a moment, watching as his face turned bright red.

Soon enough, he began spewing explanations on how we would free up room, making it so he wasn't pressed against the wall and my legs could be free.

He looked a bit panicked, obviously worried about giving me the wrong impression.

I just chuckled- what a funny man.

"No, no I get it. I see what you mean- let me just shift over..." I struggled slightly, eventually making my crotch collide with his thigh.

He finally sat up straight with an exhale, legs extending to where I was just sat.

I found myself more comfortable now too, sitting straddling his left thigh. My back was free to straighten out, giving me somewhat of a relief.

"Good planning." I giggled, watching his features soften at my reassurance.

That's when I remembered.. something.

I was commando- aka not wearing panties under my skirt- aka my cunt was literally rubbing against his pants right now.

The sudden realisation froze me, tensing up at the feeling of fabric against my entrance.

I believe my face gave it away, seeing Bruno perking an eyebrow as he slightly moved his thigh under me.

His cheeks flushed, looking up at me like a deer in headlights.

"You're not wearing any-" I quickly leaned over, shushing him with my finger.  Did he want all our friends to hear?

This was a bit of a mistake, seeing as it just made his leg rub into my clit as I moved.

My breath hitched slightly at the feeling, the Madrigal's eyes becoming more curious. He moved his leg again, making me grip at his thigh. "Bruno-"

This time he was the one to shush me, a smirk forming on his features.

"Wow y/n, never thought you'd be one to do something like this..." he spoke quietly, a light hand guiding my face to look at him.

He moved his leg again, making my clit throb. Why was I so wet all of a sudden?

I whimpered silently, feeling his thigh stimulate me. I couldn't help but buck my hips into the action.

He chuckled lowly, eyes trained on me like I was some kind of prey to him.

"Go on, make yourself feel good- like the slut you are." he purred the words in my direction, sending a chill down my spine.

I hesitated before my hands met his chest, beginning to slowly ride his thigh.

It felt so good, I didn't even know why. Fuck.

He hummed, watching me.

"Such a whore, so desperate to come that she'll hump her friend's thigh in the back of a car..." he spoke quietly, ensuring nobody else heard our little conversation.

His words made me feel electric, my pace increasing as I scrambled to pleasure myself with him.

My groans were silenced by my own palm as I pressed my warm hand up to my mouth. Bruno was enjoying the show-

Maybe a bit too much, as a certain hardness was emerging from his pants.

I was nearing my orgasm, and Bruno knew.

"Okay slow down, amor." he spoke softly again, halting my action with a stern hand to my waist.

I groaned, impatiently wanting my release.

He just chuckled, unzipping his fly whilst looking my way.

I now had a new want.

Him.

After a moment of shuffling, he was lined up with my entrance. I grinded against his tip, waiting for
permission.

Two hands made themselves comfortable on my hips, pushing me down onto Bruno's length.

This made me gasp quite audibly, feeling as he filled me up all the way.

He was leant slightly against the wall of the trunk, with me straddling his lap comfortably. This allowed for him to shove himself all the way is inside of me.

He made a "shh" motion with lips, thrusting up into me gently.

This  gave me all the permission I needed to start riding him.

I quietly grunted and groaned his name each time I came down, much to his approval.

"Yeah just like that you whore, fuck yourself with my cock..." he still had that smug smirk on his face as he struggled to keep his composure, hands gripping at my hips.

His words made me ecstatic, the burning in my thighs being ignored as I felt his warm tip inside of me.

I moaned out, being silenced by one of Bruno's hands this time.

I came undone on the man, shaking slightly as I let myself go limp.

He came almost at the same time, his fluids luckily not reaching the bottom of the trunk but rather seeping out of me and back on to him.

"Well, amor."

——
proof reading was neglected on this one cause its super late but hopefully itsok💀