hello. (18+) - (p2)

this one is in second person.

!!Continuation of p1 (previous),      smutty.!!

You walked down to the river through the crack in the Encanto that appeared when the candle had gone out. It was just edging on sunset, and the colours of the sky turned warm. 

As you neared the place where you agreed to meet the Madrigal, you could hear him muttering to himself. Soon, you saw him sat on a blanket which was placed on the grass near the river.

The man was straightening his poncho, and neatening up his hair. He looked so nervous, but it warmed you. You made your way over to him.

"Hola, Bruno." you said softly. He quickly stood up, turning to face you. "Hey y/n, glad you made it." he looked at you happily, gesturing to the blanket. He took your hands, guiding you to sit with him. 

By now, the sun had set, and the stars were beginning to show in the deep sapphire coloured sky. The flow of the river, the birds that flew overhead and the light beating of your hearts were the only sounds audible.

"So, Bruno tell me about your gift. I've heard many things about it." you began the conversation with something simple.

"Sure. Simply putting it, I can form visions, seeing into the future. Usually when I use my gift I show someone something they don't like and.. well that started the whole 'Oh Bruno makes bad things happen' and the 'He's creepy and he killed my goldfish'- I think I already uh, covered that one." he looked into the sky as he spoke, not noticing how you were watching his movements.

"I don't think you make bad things happen, sometimes people just can't handle the truth." He finally turned, realising you hadn't been looking at the stars, but at him. He looked so at-peace, more than you'd ever seen him within the short time of knowing him.

His smile made you melt, and you shuffled closer. You intertwined your fingers with his, looking him in his eyes. "You're an interesting man, Bruno Madrigal." 

He broke your eye contact only for a split second, looking down at your linked hands. He grasped your cheek gently, like it would crack if he was too careless. "y/n.."

Before he could finish his sentence, you grasped his face, pulling him into a kiss. He quickly leant into it, moving his hand to the side of your neck, pulling you in gently like you'd slip away.

It was something about him, the way he spoke so genuinely and the solitude of just you and him alone that pumped oxytocin into the air. You felt yourself grow more desperate to be close to him, to be with him in every way there is to be with another human.

As the kiss got more passionate, more needy- so did you. Your fingers were in his hair, grasping at him to be closer.  His hands snaked around your waist, pulling your hips towards his lower half.

Soon enough he hovered over you, with your legs wrapped around his waist as the kiss continued. 

"Bruno.."

"Y/n, are you sure?"

"Fuck, yes, please."

Bruno threw his poncho off, continuing to kiss you. You unbuttoned your blouse as he began working on pulling down your skirt, eventually throwing that off to the side along with your blouse .

You began kissing his neck, allowing his hands to remove his pants and kick off his sandals, one of which landed somewhere in a bush making you stifle a giggle into his neck. He jokingly shushed you, kissing you with a smile.

You were now in your bra and underwear, and he hovered over you with only his boxers. The tent in his shorts was already quite visible, and it made you even more curious. Breaking the kiss, you grasped his face.

"Mi sol, I'm ready for you." you whispered the words into his ear, and almost instantly the grip on waist became stronger.

He kissed your lips again, this time only shortly, as he pulled away. You felt your underwear be pulled down with one swift motion, and a hard tip touched your slit.

You shivered as you felt two hands grip your waist for stability, you felt powerless.

Bruno pushed into you, and you felt his length get harder in you. He groaned lowly, letting you adjust to all of it.

You gasped, not expecting the sheer size of him. "You alright mi vida?" you felt him hover over you again, his hands moving to the ground besides your head. "Yes.."

"Good."

He placed one hand gently onto your neck, not putting too much pressure down. It was like he just wanted to keep you still under him..

He began thrusting slowly, and all the pain of him turned to plain pleasure as he started hitting all the right spots. You moaned out into the cold night's air, the only thing keeping you warm was the heat of Bruno's body pressed against yours.

Your vision faltered as he  thrusted himself inside of you more vigorously with each hit. You felt your core crumble at the hands of the Madrigal, with your heart beating out of your chest.

His breath became faster, sloppier, as he directed all his energy in to fucking you like it was last chance he'd ever get to be inside of you.

His eyes lit a dim green, illuminating his face just enough to see his smirk as he ruined you.

You held onto his curls, letting them glide off of your face as he went.

You began to feel yourself come undone, your moans becoming sloppier while his groans became lower. "B-Bruno ohmygo-" 

You came all over him, sending a vibration through your whole body as he thrust into you one last time. His cum leaked out of you as you scrambled to catch your breath. 

You tucked his hair behind his ear, pressing your forehead against his before he collapsed on top of you.

You buried your face into his hair, enjoying the quietness of nature around you.

----

yuhyuh outside action lmfao