info

Hey! Here's all the general info you need to know before reading.

It's not crucial but helps you get into the experience more and allows for you to submerge yourself into the Encanto-universe more effectively.

-

-

-

HEIGHT

-

In this book, y/n's (you, the reader's) height is the same height you have in the real world- or whatever height you want to insert into this. It doesn't matter but essentially it's up to you.

I write my scenes with height in mind, so for this book I've set Bruno as 4 inches taller than y/n.

Here's a (fairly) accurate representation of what you and Bruno's height difference would be:

If you'd like for him to be taller or shorter, feel free to change whatever I've written to match your perception more but this is how my work is based on and written to look like.

-

-

-

READER

-

This book is fem!reader, with she/her pronouns- and female genitalia being described. If this makes you uncomfortable, I'm sorry but this book probably isn't for you.

PST!; In the future I'm looking to write a few gender neutral chapters. If I do, this description will be changed to say so. But as of right now, there are only fem!reader parts to this story.

-

-

-

CONTENTS

This book includes both 18+ (nsfw) and pg13 (sfw) chapters.

I'd rather only have those over 18 read my content, but I know this is the internet and not everything is possible- 

 I also know that when I was in my earlier teens the content I was viewing wasn't always meant for me either.

What I'm saying is; If you are under 18 I will not stop you from reading this book if you choose to do so, but please refrain from interacting with those of age in my comments or (ESPECIALLY) in dm's as I'd hate to see people be uncomfortable.

Roam free, my children.

-

-

-

Thats all I really have to say, happy reading!

- veronika / veck. <3