beg. (18+)

he looks so pretty

another sub-bruno chapter, as ive had multiple requests for one 🧍🏻‍♀️

enjoy :)

I fastened Bruno's hands to the headboard of the bed through one of its elaborate gaps, using his own belt of course.

"There we go." I looked at my work proudly, hovering over his clothed crotch.

I was only wearing my nightgown and undies, which wasn't helping his growing erection that was making his pants tighten.

"Y/n, please just fuck me." He whimpered, trying to lean up towards me.

I just laughed, shushing him by bringing a pointer finger to his lips.

I'd already removed his poncho and shirt, meaning only his pants and boxers remained.

"Such a desperate man... Stay put, amor." I lifted myself off of him, sliding my feet onto the ground on the side of the bed.

I walked around to the front, directly facing him. Smirking, I began slowly sliding my nightgown off of my shoulders.

His eyes widened, watching as the satin fabric slid down to my ankles. Bruno gulped, his Adam's apple giving him away.

"Maybe... Just maybe, if you're good... You'll get to be inside of me, Bruno." I took my time turning around before I slid off my panties.

"I'll be good, mi vida- I promise..." Bruno stuttered, eyes still trained on my body when I faced him again.

"Don't 'promise', show me." I made my way other to the man, who looked like deer in headlights as I shuffled my naked body onto him again.

His eyes wandered down to my waist, quickly being snapped out of his haze as I grabbed his face- forcing him to look up at me.

"Eyes up here." I looked at him sternly, slightly frightening the Madrigal.

Good.

"I'm sor-"

"Ah ah. Quiet. I thought you were going to be a good boy for me, amor..? How disappointing."

I stared at him for a bit, my hand moving from his face to his throat. His back shuffled against the headboard, adoration and lust written all over his face.

He was my little toy, and he was ready to please me by any means necessary.

"Now. You feel my hand on your neck..?" I spoke softly, dragging out my words as I gripped him ever so slightly tighter.

He nodded, making me loosen my hold with a chuckle.

"Good boy." I smiled sweetly, bringing my hand down to his fly. I unzipped his pants, slowly pulling down the band of his boxers.

His length popped out, already rock hard. "But I barely touched you, amor." I looked at Bruno, his expression being one of extreme fluster.

"That's okay..." I shuffled upwards, releasing my hand from his throat completely as I hovered above his hardness.

With my hands on his chest, I began grinding my slit against his tip. He struggled to maintain eye contact, head falling back into the headboard as I had my way.

His hips bucked against me, making me chuckle. I stopped what I was doing.

"Beg for it."

"W-what?"

"I said..." My right hand snaked back up to Bruno's throat, pressing gently. "Beg for it."

My smirk overtook my face, a feeling of power mixed with desire clouding my brain.

"Please y/n, amor, I need it. Please..." He whined at me, hips still bucking against my entrance.

I nodded with satisfaction, leaning down to his face. He closed his eyes, not expecting the kiss I planted on his forehead.

"Good, very good Bruno."

I slowly sat back up, hand remaining on the fumbling man's neck. Lowering myself onto his length, I bit the inside of my cheek to stifle a grunt.

Allowing myself to adjust for a moment, I brought both my hands to his chest once more, using it as support for when I started riding him.

His eyes shut tight, feeling me go up and down on his dick.

"F-fuck.." he groaned, hands still bound above his head. The room was filled with the sounds of his groaning, begging me for more.

"Y/n please... please..." he begged for his release, letting me use him as my own personal fuck-toy.

I just fastened my pace, grinding against his cock with my insides each time I came down. Completely ignoring the burning in my thighs, I brought a hand to my clit.

I watched his face, eyes rolling to the back of his head as I pleasured myself with him.

"Such a good boy Bruno..." my expression of control began to crack, the overwhelming satisfaction taking over.

As If my words were some kind of spell, Bruno came undone inside of me. His warm come leaked out of me, sending a shiver down my spine.

I wasn't done though.

My riding got rougher, my hand speeding up on my clit as I began to moan. Bruno watched me in awe, overstimulation getting the better of him as he bucked his hips against me.

With a gasp, I came on his dick. This sent Bruno into his second orgasm, fluids mixing with mine as we caught our breaths.

I collapsed onto his chest, feeling his heartbeat against my cheek.

"You did so well, amor."

---

dom y/n>