risky. (18+) - (p2)

risky chapter 222222

It had been two weeks since I had met Bruno Madrigal. As promised, we had in fact become quite good friends.

His wife wasn't so fond of this friendship, always watching us if she was nearby. If she tried to hide behind a wall in an effort to eavesdrop, her bittersweet aura of perfume always gave her away.

Today, however, the man and I were alone. I had made sure of it.

We sat in my living room, not a trace of that disgustingly saccharine choice of fragrance anywhere to be found.

Bruno seemed a lot more relaxed than usual, even spreading out a bit on my dark blue sofa. He appeared to be enjoying the absence of that... strange woman.

"So, how did you meet her?" I sat opposite him in a blue recliner, the cushions matching that of my couch. Pouring the hot tea from the pot into a porcelain cup, I looked up at him.

"Arranged marriage- it's only been 7 weeks of it." He sighed deeply, running a hand across his face.

"No offence Bruno, but she seems unpleasant." I hummed, handing him a cup of the liquid before I began to pour my own. He offered up a chuckle, accepting the drink.

"She is! I don't like her at all. That may sound cruel but it's not like I asked to be with her in the first place."

He twirled the cup slightly, watching the tea swirl. "I only agreed to the marriage so that I wouldn't upset my family- I get enough shit for my gift as is."

I nodded gently, taking a sip from my own cup.

Being trapped in a loveless marriage is one thing, but for your partner to also treat you like a doormat alongside it must be horrible.

"I get it, you just want to make your mama proud." I gave a warm smile.

There wasn't much that I could say to comfort him- it's not like I was actually able to relate to this situation. The best I could do was offer my support to my friend.

Friend.

God, I hated saying that.

Even though he was married, I had developed a set of feelings for Bruno- romantic ones. He'd always been a gentleman, not to mention one of the sweetest guys to possibly ever exist.

I was starting to think things over now, hearing how he felt about his union.

Maybe I did have a chance after all...

"I guess I am."

He stilled, eyes shifting from his drink to my pupils. He looked anxious, like he wanted to say something but couldn't get the words out.

"Are you okay?" I furrowed my eyebrows, watching his expression twist as his brain raced to find a response.

Soon, he relaxed again, a deep sigh exiting his mouth once more.

"Y/n, these past two weeks you have been all I could think of. That night we met, I'd been staring at you- that's why Natalia tipped her drink on me."

He paused, gaze shifting between both of my eyes.

"Although I'm a married man, I wish not to be. I want to be with you instead hermosa."

My lips parted, slowly setting my drink down on the side table as I registered everything he'd said.

He looked even more worried, seeing my expression of shock.

A grin slowly formed on my features, overwhelming joy overcoming me. He liked me back!

With a giggle, I flung myself forward, landing on top of him. We both fell back deeper into the sofa, his arms quickly wrapping around my torso. I could feel his tense posture mellow, relaxing into my touch.

I placed a chin on his shoulder, my arms wrapping around his neck for a hug.

He chuckled, gently rocking us back and forth.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I squealed quietly, burying my face into his hair as he rubbed small circles into my back.

I pulled back, forehead pressed against his.

"I'd like nothing more than that."

He smiled widely, a hand making its way to cup my cheek. My eyes searched for lust in his, not taking long in locating it.

Our lips pressed together softly, a small flame lighting inside of me.

His right hand held my hip as I straddled him, the other sliding down from my cheek to my waist.

Bruno guided me to grind on him, our kiss getting messier by the second. Soon, I felt a bulge of denim forming underneath me.

He groaned softly against my mouth, making me equally as excited for what was about to ensue in this house of mine.

We broke apart momentarily, his lips still brushing over mine.

"Do you want to do this, y/n?" he spoke in a low voice, hands trailing my hips.

"Yes, please Bruno." I gave a slight nod, rushing to feel my mouth against his again.

I could feel him smile into the kiss, the bulge below me growing larger and larger.

His hands came up to my shoulder, the straps of my dress being pulled down. I allowed him to  undress me, while my hands worked on getting his pants off in return.

It didn't take long for us to both be naked, bodies pressed together. I lay on my back on the sofa, a single pillow keeping me my head up as Bruno hovered above me.

He left hungry kisses and hickeys all the way down from my neck to my collarbone, his hard length rubbing against my entrance as he leant in.

I moaned softly, hands gripping at his back while he began buckling his hips against me.

Bruno nibbled gently at my skin, leaving his little marks all over me.

I felt a tip be rubbed against my wet hole, a hand guiding my face to look up at him.

"Ready?" he smirked, rubbing himself back and forth against my opening.

All I did was nod, fluster taking over my ability to function.

My confirmation was all he needed, pushing himself inside of me.

Breath hitching, I arched my back in automatic response to feeling his cock stretch my walls.

"Fuck.." He mumbled quietly, hands finding my waist once more as I adjusted to him being inside of me.

When a few seconds had past, he began thrusting.

A small spot of pain came and went within in an instant, complete pleasure taking over my body instead.

His pace sped up, eyes scanning the entirety of nude body as he fucked into me.

"Ah- Bruno-!" I threw my head back, moaning out his name while he rammed into
me.

This only excited him more, the feeling of my walls gripping at him wasn't helping his raging
boner either.

"You're so pretty baby..." He grunted, speed increasing as I found myself unable to respond.

I could barely handle it, fingers gripping at his skin desperately as my eyes shut tightly.

He thrust into me with a particular precision, sending me over the edge.

I came undone all of his length, crying out in pleasure as he released at the same time.

His come leaked out of me, dripping out to the cushions.

"Lets get you cleaned up hermosa."

He pressed a kiss to my forehead, one last chuckle bouncing off his lips.

He was perfect.

—-

proof read tomorrow 👺
sorry this came out so late i gad to do something 💀