submit. (18+) - 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝟮

self-ship art via @trashpits on twitter^

cue Closer by Nine Inch Nails this chapter is absolutely filthy

ROUGH sex, includes hitting/biting/degrading etc so not for the faint of heart- aftercare at the end though

when i say this ones intense i fucking mean it 🧍🏻‍♀️

got a few requests for an after-dinner scene so here we are,

I walked into our bedroom, my husband following closely behind- shutting the door after him.

He took his poncho off, unbuttoning his shirt- seemingly getting ready to go to sleep.

"Bruno, you can't just do that in the middle of dinner! What if someone caught us-? And in front of the children-?!"

He chuckled, watching me take my hair down and unclip my bra.

My back was facing him, only giving him a view of my silhouette as I got changed into a nightgown.

"At least I let you finish."

I halted at his words, slowly bringing my arms to my sides.

I turned, seeing the smug grin on his face.

I met my eyes with his, walking slowly toward the Madrigal.

"Awe, what's the matter y/n? Don't like my attitude?" he smirked, now looking down at me as I stood directly in front of him.

The audacity of this man.

I firmly slapped his cheek, eye contact still unbroken.

Well, that was stupid of me.

He held his face, not really moved by my action.

That mischievous look didn't falter either.

Bruno's hand was at my throat in a heartbeat, forcing me to look up.

"Now, what was that for amor?" He perked an eyebrow in amusement, watching me stutter to find a response.

"Fuck you..." I looked down, muttering the words under my breath.

His nails stung against my skin as he clutched my neck, leaning down so I could feel his warmth on my face.

"What was that..?" He whispered into my ear, looking me up and down.

"F-fuck you." I bit my tongue at the slight tinge of pain, listening to his deep chuckle degrade me without words.

Well fuck.

He shoved me down onto my knees, grasping my chin so that I ogled up at him. Like a lost puppy, I let him manhandle me.

He loomed over me, a presence I knew so well. Bruno was notorious for using me whenever he wanted- just a fuck-toy ready for him at the snap of his fingers.

My little act of defiance was nothing compared to what he was about to do to me.

He put two of his fingers in my mouth, pulling my lip down as if to have a look. He hummed, taking his digits out with a small tug before unbuckling his belt.

Soon, he threw the leather over to the bed whilst pulling down his boxers.

He was already hard, making me gulp. I knew what was going to happen next.

His hand slid back over to my chin, popping my jaw open with a slight pull.

"Be a good girl, y/n." His fingers tangled into my hair, keeping a firm grip on me as I enveloped his cock with my mouth.