steam. (18+)

ponytail edit Diego_el_LOL on twitter, check them out as they made a few versions. ^^

1st person

finally publishing the shower-fucking scene ive been begged for so enjoy my lovelies

"Y/n, amor. Time to wake up." Bruno's soft morning voice flooded my ears, feeling him spooned against my back with his arms wrapped around my torso.

The sunrise seeped into the room through the cracks in the blinds of the 3 windows inside of Bruno's room. I'd implemented them into the design on account of me moving in 3 years ago when we eloped.

"Mm, I'm awake.." my eyes fluttered open softly, a small smile displaying on my features.

I melted into his arms, feeling his face in my hair.

"You up for a morning shower mi vida?" he softly purred his words into my ear, sending a certain vibration through my body as he rubbed circles into my side.

I hummed in response, earning a kiss to the back of my head from the man.

Slowly sitting up, I stretched my arms in attempt to awaken the rest of my body. I felt the weight on the bed shift as Bruno stood, walking into the ensuite. Shortly after, I heard the shower running.

After I'd peeled off all my clothes, I made my way over to the bathroom door. I cracked it open, the dim lighting of the candles matching nicely with that of the bedroom.

I stepped in, shutting the wooden door behind me.

As I made my way over to the bottle green shower curtain, I could already hear Bruno humming some kind of tune. I beamed a small smile at the sound, before I stepped into the shower with him.

I gave a quick look to my right, the full length mirror we'd installed to the wall of the shower had already steamed up a bit.

Almost immediately, I was guided under the water gently by my waist as my husband pulled me to his chest.

"You look beautiful mi amor.." his warm hands slid around my waist down to my hips, the balmy water of the shower nicely gliding off of us as he did.

I kissed him on the lips in appreciation, feeling his dick press against my thigh as I leaned in. "Someone's eager this morning." I gave a small laugh, wrapping my arms around Bruno's neck.

"All thanks to you bonita." His hair was wet, sort of pushed to the sides a bit. I could see his face clearly without his curls blocking my view. He was gorgeous.

And he was all mine.

I brought my pelvis closer, lightly grazing over his semi-hard length. His breath hitched, and that semi was a semi-no-more.

I smirked, bringing a hand down to his lower half. I slowly stroked him, doing a small circular motion on the tip. Bruno grunted at my action, his grip tightening on my hips.

I let go, letting him fall in front of my legs again. Bruno waisted no time, shoving himself between my thighs.

He began thrusting, stimulating my clit in the process as he let himself be coated in my wetness.

I moaned at the feeling of it, his rock hard cock almost slipping inside of me.

"Fuck..." he groaned, before shoving me against the wall.

He quickly flipped me over, so that my tits and face were squished against the tiles of the wall, my hands hands being restrained behind my back by him.

I watched as he wiped the foggy mirror, leaving small finger marks in the steam.

"You get a little show of yourself amor, how exciting is that..?"  he stroked my waist before putting his foot between my ankles, forcing me to spread my legs.

I groaned in pleasure as Bruno entered me, the sensation being paired with the falling droplets of water.

I just hope the water was loud enough to mask all the noise I was making..

He thrusted, sending a chill down my spine as the warmth of his hardness contrasted the cold tiles I was pressed against.

With my cheek pressed against the wall, I had no other option that to observe myself in the mirror while Bruno had his way.

I watched him tilt his head back in pleasure, watching me. It's like he got off on me seeing what he was doing to me.

I was so fucking wet from that- and not because of the shower.

I continued to moan and whimper every time he hit a sensitive spot, watching his face contort to all sorts of expressions.

"I think it's time to switch positions mi vida." Bruno chuckled, not allowing me time to respond as he already had me with my back against the wall.

He kissed me, letting me tangle my hands into his hair as he hoisted me up higher. I wrapped my legs around him for support, and soon I was off of the ground.

He began fucking me again, a massive grin strewn across his face while I struggled to keep my composure.

It felt like he was in my stomach at one point, with how deep he was going.

Bruno began getting sloppier with his movements, in turn his thrusts became faster and rougher rather than controlled.

"Amor I cant take it-" I whimpered, holding onto his curls for dear life while my insides were getting pounded into.

"Yes you can, you've done it before." He groaned lowly, still keeping his pace as he held me against the slippery wall.

I felt myself begin to unravel, clenching around his hardness.

He could tell I was near, and in turn his cock twitched inside of me.

That sent me over the edge, and a loud "fuck" was heard from my mouth.

Bruno could feel orgasm, granting him his as he flooded me with his cum.

It dripped all the way down to the floor, being washed away by the shower as it did.

He panted, trying to speak between breaths.

"Y-you'll make a great mom." he finally got out.

Motherfucker- (quite literally)

"You've said that every time now, either I'm infertile or you've impregnated me at-least 6 times this week." I said with a laugh.

It wasn't really that funny though. And it was a Wednesday.

Yeah, we did this a lot. Lucky me.

And a family with the love of my life didn't sound so bad..

——-
yuhh sorry this one took so long i had many requests for it

im an avid lucid dreamer and just needed to see how it would play out before i published and holyFUCK