rain. (SFW)

cute lil sfw for a friday night
requesteddd

It was one of those nights. You know the kind?
When the air is so sweetly warm and inviting but the cold rain still hits your skin.

Yeah.

I was out in the rain, with none other than Bruno Madrigal. We ran through the streets of Encanto, laughing as we attempted to shield our faces from the droplets of water.

We'd been dating for a few months now, taking the night time as an invitation to go on adventures in the starlight.

I felt so tranquil with the man, enjoying seeing him open up to me in a way he wouldn't dare with anyone else.

There was something so bittersweet about finding love at an older age- maybe it was the sadness of lost years, or rather the joy of finding a soulmate after searching for so long.

That didn't matter though, because all that I felt around this man made me appreciate life in its entirety.

So here I am, running through the streets like a child with my lovers fingers intertwined with mine.

We came to a halt, and I felt myself being pulled back by my arm.

We'd reached the town square- the venue of Pepa and Felix's wedding all those years ago.

It was just us two in the warm summer rain, moon shining down on us as the Madrigal pulled me closer to him by my waist.

His forehead pressed against mine, our eyes meeting somewhere in the midst of it.

"You're beautiful, y/n."

I offered a gentle laugh, before I whispered back.

"And you are gorgeous, Bruno."

His grin was so wide, I felt almost blessed that the rain had forced him to move his hair from his face.

My boyfriend really was pretty.

His hand held my cheek, pulling me in softly as he closed his eyes.

I think it's safe to say my expression now matched his, feeling his free arm lift my body from the ground.

With my arms around his neck, I let my feet hover only a couple inches off the ground as me and Bruno shared a kiss-

I forget how many times we'd done this now... It was easy to loose track with him.

I am so unconditionally in love with this man.

—-

Shifting back ASAP I need this

I didn't proof read cause it's 2 am so just comment on any spelling errors and I'll fix them in the morning : ' )