pervert. (18+)

bruno is fucking perverted but were lowkey into it/

subby bruno😃

y/n and bruno are 21

I stood in the main room of the casita with my parents.

Like most women of my age, I was currently being set up for an arranged marriage with some guy that I didn't even know.

And as it would be, my partner chosen 'to fit' seemed to be Bruno Madrigal; a member of the infamous magical family of our village.

Great.

From what I'd been told, he was a scary man- bearer of bad luck.

But now that I was standing in front of him, he seemed more of a nervous type. Not that terrifying at all.

"I'm so glad you decided to accept my invitation, our families together would make such a wonderful pairing!" Alma Madrigal spoke proudly, holding my mama's hands.

"So wonderful." She smiled back, my dad standing right beside her.

"Well, why don't we let the two young ones go off and get to know each over, yes?" Alma nudged Bruno forward, gesturing toward my hand.

He hesitantly took it, pressing a small kiss to my knuckles. He gave a small smile, which I promptly returned.

He didn't seem that bad at all.

Just a short while later, we were in his bedroom.

Bruno explained to me the small circle of sand and the inspiration for all his little paintings. Perhaps I found him staring at my figure one too many times, but he seemed nice enough.

I couldn't blame him, this dress was really doing me justice.

"You have a cool room." I stood beside him, scanning over random objects.

"Y-yeah thanks."

He seemed.. distracted. Not by something external- but my body. It was like he'd never been alone with a woman before.

I focused on something else, trying to push the... unholy... thoughts that came with these sorts of interactions out of my mind.

The truth was; I liked feeling desired, watched. His eyes filthying my frame were lighting that fire inside of me that I knew all too well.

Just then he reached forward, a hand landing on my clothed breast.

I froze, looking down at his palm. I slowly brought my eyes up, meeting his. It was like as soon as our pupils made contact, his previously short-lived confidence shrunk down and buried itself away.

He retracted his hand, covering his mouth as his eyes widened.

"I-I am SO sorry-" He stuttered slightly, stepping away. "I didn't- You're just so- I mean-" He turned around, taking a few more steps to rest his forehead against the wall.

Honestly, I didn't mind. Just the way he had been looking at me had worked me up enough.. but him touching me? Well shit.

I cautiously made my way over to him, fingers sliding around his waist. He tensed at my action, hands still at his mouth.

"What are you-" I shushed him, inching my way down to his crotch, resting my cheek against his back.

I could hear him gulp, giving away his nervousness.

"Did you like what you saw that much, Bruno? Enough to touch me..?"

I undid his belt smoothly, dropping the leather to the floor. I lifted my chin to his shoulder, resting against him.