used. (18+)

art by sluttydorito on twitter 😃]

ty for the suggestion))

this ones in first person.

He had me pinned against the wall, kissing me with need and want. The not-so-distant sounds of people talking forced me to break apart from him.

"Bruno, I really don't think this is the most ideal place to fuck." I complained to my curly-headed boyfriend, making him sigh in frustration.

"Mi amore, I need you right now." He groaned as his forehead gently rested against mine.

We were in fact behind one of the buildings on the south side of the village, just hidden enough to get it on but not so great time-wise as someone was bound to walk by soon.

But I really needed him in me, to be used. 

Fuck it.

I nodded, giving him my consent.

Bruno pushed his lips onto mine again, pushing one of my legs up allowing me to wrap around him.

His pelvis grinded against mine, making me stifle a moan into his mouth.

He pulled my underwear to the side beneath my dress, before quickly unzipping his fly and getting his cock out.

My breath hitched, feeling the warm tip graze my entrance. He teased me, rocking back and forth as I squirmed against him.

"Bruno, please- before we're caught.." I whimpered, just wanting him inside already.

"Alright alright, needy whore.." he smirked, pushing himself in. I felt my insides tighten around him as he filled me up.

I shuddered at the feeling of his length beginning to slowly thrust into me.

This slowness didn't last long, as he jerked my other leg up to wrap around him like the other, sending a mixture of pain and pleasure through me as his tip touched my cervix for only a second.

With my feet off the ground, he had complete control over me- free to just use me in any way he wished

He began aggressively slamming into me, completely ignoring my whimpers getting louder.

I'm surprised nobody came running around the corner to shout at us.

Not slowing down, he brought a hand down to my clit. His slow circular motions contrasted with his rough fucking below. 

I clung my legs to him tighter.

"Thats it baby, wrap your legs around me. All it's gunna do is make you feel more of me."

He sped up his fingers, making my legs shake.

He kept his pace, sloppily pushing his cock in and out of me for his own satisfaction.

I felt myself begin to break as my boyfriend continued fucking into me without pause.

 I came all over him, releasing a loud moan of desperation as I did.

He kept going, just completely ignoring that I'd already gotten my high. He kept rubbing circles, thrusting into me. I could feel the overstimulation in my fucking core.

"Good little slut, good. You're doing so good mi vida.." he gritted his teeth, mumbling into my ear.

Bruno soon came all over my walls, letting his fluids drip from me as he didn't pull out.

The hot sensation combined with a groan being muffled to my neck sent me over the edge, granting me my second orgasm.

"We need to do that more often." Bruno chuckled.

"We're not fucking behind a building again." I jokingly scoffed, with his cock still inside of me.

"I think you're forgetting the way you let yourself be thrown around by me.." he cupped my chin, pecking my forehead.

Hm.

---

well hello

did anyone notice the new photo on the disclaimer💀

also new chapter for the full length were yn acts like a bit of a whore

requests are still open <<