dreaming. (18+)

art by @MirokoGoth_er on twitter ^^

pushing against bruno while he's trying to sleep.. what's he gunna do

requested

I was sharing a bed with Bruno Madrigal for the first time.

Why?

We'd both been at the same party, intending to sleepover with a few mutual friends.

Apparently, they hadn't figured out the sleeping arrangements correctly, resulting in me being in the only spare bedroom with the curly-haired man.

I felt cold. The blanket was thin, not doing much for the escaping heat of my body.

My eyes were shut as I tried to drift off, but I was too unsettled.

Maybe if I just scooted back a little- Oh.

Well.

I hadn't intended on having my ass collide with Bruno's crotch but it appeared that my attempts to find a more comfortable position had landed me here instead.

It seems I overestimated the distance between us.

I didn't mind, he was giving off some warmth that felt nice near my back. Not to mention he wasn't bad looking either...

Whatever.

I rested for a moment, pushing myself back a bit further in a half-awoken desperation to rid myself of the cold air around me.

I heard a small grunt from behind me, snapping me out of my little haze.

"Y-y/n..?" Bruno's groggy voice bounced off the walls, signalling to me that I'd woken up the poor guy.

"Oh, sorry, sorry-" I tried to move forward in an attempt to separate us, but instead I felt a pair of warm hands slide around my waist.

"Don't go bonita, you're okay."

I stilled, a familiar sensation forming in my stomach at his touch. He pulled me closer, and I could feel his breath on me.

With my back pulled to his uncovered chest, he whispered softly to my ear.

"Now, would you want to finish what you've started..?"

My breath hitched, feeling his large hands wrap around my torso.

"Yes.. please.."

He chuckled lowly, sliding a hand up my nightgown. "Thought so."

His head rested on my shoulder, as we lay on our sides. His fingers began working on my clit, small circular motions sending a shiver down my back.

What the fuck was I doing? I barely knew the guy! These thoughts came later though, as right now I was a bit busy getting finger-fucked.

I unsuccessfully tried to silence a whimper that escaped my mouth, only encouraging him to increase his speed.

I could feel the bulge in his pants press against my slit, growing by the second.

Suddenly he stopped, making me huff. I was quickly silenced with two fingers being shoved into my cunt.

Bruno chuckled, watching my face contort as he curled his fingers into hitting my g-spot, gently but at a fast pace.

His other hand wandered to my clit, continuing the same circular motions from before.

I squirmed against him, only making me rub up on his growing bulge. He grunted at my actions, breath getting heavier as I neared
my orgasm.

But it never came, as his hands were removed near my dripping pussy.

"B-Bruno-?" I whined for him, I needed him.

"Patience mi querida."

I heard an unzip, followed by the feeling of his uncovered length rubbing against my hole.

It didn't take long for him to be all lubed up from my wetness, allowing him to place the tip inside.

I gasped, feeling the warm part inside of me.

A hand snaked around to my torso, holding me close- while another wondered up to my mouth to cover it.

I waited impatiently, feeling him idling at my opening for a little too long.

Then he pushed himself in.

I felt a wave of relief wash over me, unable to move as he began to thrust.

He groaned behind me, whispering my name into my ear as he quickened his pace.

"Fucking take all of it.. all of me.." His breath hitched between his words, rhythmically ramming his cock into me.

"Good girl y/n you're such a good fuck toy for me." He grunted, shoving himself all the way in with no means of stopping.

I felt the hand from my waist drop to my clit yet again, the motion from before returning in a
much faster fashion.

I was breaking, the stimulation was so much on my body but I took it all for him.

Bruno whimpered slightly, hand still firm as he pounded into my helpless frame.

I moaned out for him, just being muffled by a palm.

I cried out for a final time, clenching around his length as I came.

He didnt stop, just increasing his speed on both my clit and his relentless pounding.

"Fuck, y/n you make me so hard. You're being so
good for me baby." He groaned, completely wrecking my overstimulated cunt.

I felt so overwhelmed and sore at the same time, so used.

I neared my second orgasm.

As it finally hit, I sent a muffled yelp into Bruno's hand. I felt him twitch inside of me before a warm fluid began spewing out of him, coating my walls.

He let out a long groan, finally stopping as he panted to catch his breath.

He removed his hand from my mouth, letting me breathe regularly again.

"You did so good mi querida.." Bruno stroked my hair, giving the back of my head a last kiss before his arms entangled my torso again.

Did I really just do that?

——

heres your daily dose of Bruno smut, hand delivered by veck