club. (18+)

strip-club au! was very requested on my discord- which by the way, i do polls that help me choose my chapters so if you're interested in that the link is in my announcements.

this is a longer one + SHY BRUNO

enjoy :)

My heels clicked on the stage, my hand grasping the rotating pole.

Music boomed all around the green-lit room, little flecks of glittered confetti falling at my feet. I lifted myself up onto my pole, shoes lifting off of the ground as the tassles of my black lingerie bottoms glided off of my body. 

I always felt so free when I was dancing, the praise of my audience always driving me forward. I spun around, turning myself upside down. My Patterned black heels crossed together, allowing me to go hands-free.

This earned several cheers and whoops from the crowd, a few banknotes being thrown in my direction. 

After my pole routine, I moved over to the floor. As I bent down, I made sure to give my shoulders a bit of a shake. This made more than the tassles of my top move...

I grabbed a 50 from the floor, tucking it into the thigh garter I had on my left leg. Before I turned to leave, I blew a kiss in the direction of the gentlemen that had thrown it.

They were a group of 3, all dressed in a different fashion.

A taller man with light hair and glasses- wearing a rather nice suit and a shorter man with ebony skin and a yellow shirt.

They were accompanied by another guy- he looked rather nervous. He was crowned with a black and grey-streaked head of curls, a green ruana strewn across his shoulders to cover a burgundy dress shirt.

He was quite good looking.

As soon as I blew my kiss, the men cheered. Another 50 was thrown my way, this time by the man with the green ruana. I gave a wink, which he returned with a sheepish smile.

His friends seemed proud of him. I tucked the note underneath my garter, strutting off backstage as my song finished.

I sat down at my vanity, re-applying my lipstick as my friend headed off to do her routine next. My performance hadn't been the most 'energetic', but I found my more sensual movements being quite welcomed by the crowd.

Especially those 3 men- well, one of them specifically. He caught my eye. Something about the way his clothing complemented his eyes, and the scruffiness of him drew me in. 

I hummed as I strapped a bag to my hips, stuffing the few notes I'd gotten on-stage into a zippered pocket.

With one last spritz of perfume, I was off to the floor. I sway my hips confidently, giving my coworkers at the bar a wink as I walked past them. I soon made it to the main floor, where people were already seated with girls all around them.

Rather quickly, I spotted the group from before. My friend Vienna was already with them, but she gave me a look that told me she was ending her shift-

so I decided to make my way over.

The 3 men were sat down on separate plush chairs, with Vienna being rather handsy with the curly-haired man. The others just seemed to be enjoying watching their friend stumble over his words.

"Hey boys, need a little attention? Is Vivi neglecting you?" I gave a small giggle, standing with my hands on my hips. The man in the green ruana instantly turned his head to me, attention shifting away from my friend.