enemies.. (SFW) - (p1)

1st person

another one of my little two parters with the smut seperated- p2 out soon 

highly requested -> enemies to lovers 😩

takes place before the movie.

"Move." I shoved my way past a man I knew quite well. He really did get on my nerves sometimes.

And by sometimes I mean ALL-times.

Bruno Madrigal had been a pest to me for the last 2 years of my life, ever since I met him at that Godforsaken wedding of Pepa and Felix Madrigal- where he somehow managed to pour a full glass of wine on to my brand new dress, followed by a complete storm that wrecked the entire reception.

Thats how it began, quickly snowballing into something much, much bigger.

It seemed he had an equal dislike towards me too.

"You move." he quite literally leant over just to elbow me as I stood in front of him. 

"Cut it out you two, take your flirting somewhere else."

"All due respect Julieta, your brother is a disgusting vermin." I scoffed at my friend's ridiculous suggestion.

She giggled, handing me the arepa I'd come to collect. 

"Sometimes I feel that way too.." she looked over at Bruno, who gave her an annoyed stare  in return as he made a pretend 'crushing' motion with his hand.

"Make sure your sister eats at least half of that, it should fix her bruise up in no time." Julieta gave a last point to the wrapped up arepa she'd given me as she spoke.

"Thanks a bunch, I'll see you later on for the party." I smiled at her, before turning to leave.

My smile was instantly wiped, replaced with a vexed grimace as I faced the other Madrigal triplet in the room. 

You know, the one I was less fond of. I don't even want to say his name.

He gave me one in return, even turning his head to continue the unpleasant action until I'd left his eye-line.

He was such a pain. I'd only ever viewed him positively when he'd helped my little sister back home after she'd tripped and twisted an ankle. 

It made me feel like he wasn't that bad after all, like maybe there was something more to him.

But it quickly went sour again, and that positive memory of him was far, far in the back of my mind now.

-

I arrived at the party, which was similar to every other celebration the Madrigal triplets hosted every now and again. 

Colourful decorations were hung around and music blasted just as always. 

You really thought I'd forget to mention the drinks table with it's assortment of alcohol?

Not a chance. I was downing those cups of Curacao like it was nothing.

I looked across from the table, seeing.. him.. 

Ew.

He seemed to have a similar plan to mine; get wasted drunk, have fun, deal with the consequences later.

At least that was something we had in common.

He was picking up different cups, chugging any and all liquids in sight, almost like it was a competition. 

I just crossed my arms, raising an eyebrow as I watched him drink what appeared to be someone's half drunken cup of apple juice.

The lipstick stains indicated the cups owner to be his sister Pepa.

She couldn't drink incase she started a natural disaster but we let her pretend, just for shits and giggles you know?

Anyway.

He looked at me, flaring his arms out in front of him in an attempt to gesture towards the empty table as some kind of brag.

"Wow Bruno, you're so cool- you're going to die a slow and painful death by alcohol poisoning! I wish I were you!" I put my hands together by the side of my face, mocking him.

He huffed, rolling his eyes.

He looked kind of okay, but considering the alarming number of drinks I'd just had I was probably just subconsciously trying to find someone to screw, as always.

They did say drunk words were sober thoughts.. 

okay- NO.

I didn't think Bruno Madrigal was cute.  

But maybe I did. Just a little.

"Hey y/n, I know we like- hate each-over, like to the point where It's kind of obsessive but how funny would it be if we just like- danced?" Bruno giggled a bit as he spoke.

I glanced at the clock, how had 20 whole minutes passed since I came over to the table..? Those are some STRONG drinks.

My head was booming with the music that bounced from the walls and I let the alcohol do the talking for me as I slowly did a dancing motion towards  Bruno.

"W-what is that-" he laughed like a fucking tea pot. It was hilarious.

I don't know what happened after that but right now I was in the middle of the dance floor with my mortal enemy, and we were doing a pretty intense salsa routine.

And he looked kind of good doing it.

---

p2 will be smutty- as promised, and will be titled "lovers" with the part indicator next to it

this one was very requested and will include a bit of hate fucking so just- yeah

also I hope you guys are remembering to vote for these parts cause I'll get like 300+ views and 20 votes so if you could maybe do that it would mean the world<3