gluttony. (18+)

1st person

THE RETURN OF DRUNK/PROTECTIVE/JEALOUS BRUNO

bruno gives y/n some sloppy toppy (talking bout vaginas n shit so if you dont have a cooter im sorry 😀)

also some drunk bruno fluff that ive been asked for

first attempt at writing female oral so we'll see how this goes, thanks for the request

I danced in rhythm with the man holding my waist, tapping my feet to the booming music. He was someone I'd just met earlier that day, but I had befriended him rather quickly.

Surprisingly, not to any displeasement of my husband Bruno.

Don't get me wrong- I wasn't cheating on him. This was just a dance between friends, with my husband watching us from the side of the dance floor- cheering.

And I don't mean just supportively cheering like everyone else, I mean full-on wolf-whistling. He did tend to overdo the drinks at these parties...

Coming back to the dancing; my new friend Christian was spinning me across the floor.

You're probably asking why I'm not dancing with my esposo right now- and I'll tell you.

Bruno couldn't come up when it was our turn to dance- on account of Mirabel needing urgent help with something- so Christian took the chance to ask me if I needed a new partner.

He told me it would be a good laugh, we were just friends after all.

Bruno gave me the green card to go ahead, so I agreed.

I'm beginning to think I was wrong in my decision, considering the way his hands are sliding down to my hips. Yikes.

Judging by the way that the incessant encouragement from my husband had faded out, he was thinking the same thing.

Christian dipped me as the music ended, leaning down towards my face. I shuffled slightly uncomfortably as his features were almost touching mine. Nope.

I tried to pull away, but it was no use. Christian kissed me- only for a second before he was knocked to the ground with a sudden thump somewhere to my left.

I fell the very short distance to the floor, landing on my backside with a small yelp of surprise.

I looked up, seeing my (quite intoxicated) husband standing over the guy.

"What the fucks your problem man?" Christian rubbed the top of his eye, where a bruise was beginning to form.

"No, what the fuck is YOUR problem? The fuck are you doing kissing my wife?" Bruno's voice was raised, looking at the man on the floor in disgust.

"She kissed me-!"

"BULLSHIT. I saw the whole thing!" The men bickered, beginning to shout now as Christian stood up.

He neared the Madrigal, shoving him in the chest; causing him to stumble.

Big mistake.

Bruno didn't skip a beat, being quick to deliver another hard punch to the side of Christians head. The blonde man fell, this time clutching his jaw in shock.

"Piece of shit." Bruno grimaced at his opponent, looking down on him once more.

Guess the vodka gave him some unrequited confidence.

He turned his gaze toward me, leaning over as he helped me up from the cold floor.

His touch was gentle when he collided with my skin, once again reminding me of how he'd always protect me.