dinner. (18+)

ily

Me and Bruno made our way down to the dining room to join our family for dinner.

I of course sat next to my husband, seeing as this was how every meal at this table went.

Julieta had already laid out a gorgeous array of different foods, and I immediately began piling different tasters onto my plate.

A bit of this, a bit of that- handing my marido a few bits here and there if he asked.

So far, so good.

Today my outfit consisted of the following;

A red skirt that stopped midway on my thighs, a white top with ruffled sleeves and a nice necklace to match the crimson of my attire.

A healthy reminder of the absence of my stockings was given as Bruno placed a warm hand on my thigh. At first, this didn't seem odd at all so I just continued to enjoy my meal.

What did pique my interest though, was the way his fingers began nearing my crotch.

His movements were concealed by the table cloth, but his expression riddled with mischief wasn't able to be buried into the linen fabric.

I shuffled slightly as his fingertips grazed my panties.

Abuela was still blabbering her usual recap of the day, everyone being seemingly focused on her. I knew for a fact that everything she was saying went in through one ear and out the other for Bruno though.

His attention was on something else.

I turned my head ever so slightly, catching his eyes. I gave him a questioning look, which was just answered with a minute nod.

His hand sliding into my underwear sent a shiver down my back, my fingers gripping my fork with unexpected force.

A small grunt of surprise exited my mouth.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Pepa asked me from across the table, eyeing my excessive hold on the cutlery.

"Yep, yes. Never been better Pepa." I forced a smile, quickly stuffing another bite of food into my mouth.

Bruno's cocky smirk was still in my eye line, a finger beginning to rub on my clit.

I bit my tongue, desperate to not let my fluster show.

I didn't even want to know what would happen if we were caught like this.

My trail of thought was cut in half as one of his fingers slid inside of me. I looked over at him, only to see him chewing an arepa like it was nobody's business.

Eyes trailing down slightly, I saw his arm move as his finger turned into two, slowly pumping inside of me.

I'm glad that conversations had erupted around the table by now, drowning out my heavy breathing and any sounds of wetness emerging from my cunt.

As he worked his fingers inside of me, he began speaking with Mariano about his and Dolores' wedding.

Really? Now?

"Yes, we're thinking of having a similar colour scheme that you and y/n had for your reception." Mariano beamed a smile at me, forcing me to return the gesture.

Don't get me wrong, I love Mariano but now was not the time.

Maybe after my husband's done using me would be better for this.

Bruno continued chatting, fingers now curling up to hit my g-spot. He knew my body well, doing so with ease.

My legs spread themselves ever so slightly, allowing for him to reach deeper. I twisted in my seat, stifling all the small sounds I was making to the back of my throat.

If he was caught now- lord have mercy.

His thumb went to my clit, fingers still fucking me without remorse.

I began to break, cheeks getting red as a knot began to form in my stomach.

I shook at his touch, and I knew he could feel I was near. Instead of not making me publicly orgasm, he just increased his pace as the conversations went on.

At this point I was just picking up random items from the table, pretending to use them for their intended purposes.

Of course, I wasn't. I was just thinking about how Bruno was in complete control of me right now, using anything to distract myself.

My efforts weren't enough though, and I felt myself come undone.

I quickly brought my hands up to my face, internalising every curse and moan I wanted to let out.

I came on his fingers, letting my wetness seep out onto him and onto my skirt.

Bruno halted, smirking at me with amusement before he pulled his fingers out.

Picking up a napkin, he wiped his digits off before handing it to me.

I muttered, stuffing the napkin into the waistband of my skirt so that I could properly dispose of it later.

"Y/n, you're awfully red- are you okay?" Julieta asked with worry in her voice.

"Yes, I think the spiciness just caught me off guard haha."

Bruno needs to learn some patience.

Maybe I'll help him.

----

p2?

short chapter for today, so that means a longer one tomorrow/ also trying to get chap7 of the other book out tmr

half of this was written in supermarket cue