..to lovers. (18+) - (p2)

1st person.

part 2 of the previous chapter

Bruno spun me, and I hit my feet against the ground to the beat of the music.

The crowd around us clapped us along as we glided across the dance floor, giggling and almost falling a few times.

Despite completely detesting any physical interaction with him while sober- I had to admit, drunk dancing with the Madrigal was probably one of the most enjoyable moments I'd shared with anyone.

It was definitely knocking on the door of my top 3.

He held onto my waist with one hand, his other being in mine as he spun me for the final time. As he dipped me, the music came to an end.

Without much thought from my boozed up brain, I kissed him.

He immediately returned my action, lifting me back onto my feet while his lips never left mine. This earned a fair share of whoops and cheers from the surrounding people, along with a look of shock from Julieta- understandably.

I giggled as we pulled apart. I couldn't remember what it was but something in the back of my brain was telling me that there was something off about my actions.

Being as intoxicated as I was, the thoughts of Bruno ever being a foe had hidden themselves.

Considering his expression, it was safe to assume the drinks had done the same for the curly haired man.

I blacked out again.

When I came to, I was being pushed into his bedroom by my hips.

With my tongue in his fucking mouth.

At this point whatever I'd had to drink was beginning to diminish from my system.. but I kind of didn't mind the scene that was unfolding in front of me.

He shoved me onto his bed, crawling on top of me as he planted kisses from my face down to my neck.

"Y/n, I need you so bad- I've needed you for years." he groaned into my upper-neck, sending a shiver down my spine.

His words came out sloppily, he was clearly still drunk.

But so was I- evidently so from the way I was grinding myself against him as he continued to leave small marks along my body.

I grasped his hair as he hovered over me, allowing him to do as he pleased.

I let myself admit to all the thoughts of lust concerning the man that I'd had, disguised as hatred and resentment- covering up for my want of him despite all my words.

The truth was I'd been smitten by his presence since I'd met him, and this was my time to demonstrate my feelings.

I pulled his poncho off of him, throwing it on to the floor behind us. He chuckled, catching my lips in another kiss. I proceeded to unbutton his shirt, eventually getting that off of him as well.

Bruno wasn't 'jacked' or anything but he had an appealing lean and toned figure, clearly strong enough to lift me up as there was no way in hell I'd made it up those godforsaken stairs that led to his tower alone in my intoxicated state.

He hoisted me forward by my waist, pulling his groin to lean against my pelvis.

I whimpered at the feeling of my clit pressing against his erection, sending a smirk to his face as he watched me squirm under him.

"Fuck.." Bruno breathed heavily as he looked down at me, making me shuffle. He swiftly pulled my skirt up, his expression growing hungrier.

We were both equally as drunk-horny, wanting to get this over and done with.

He quickly unzipped his fly, laying his length between my legs.

I gasped at the sensation, covering my face with my hands in embarrassment. Oh to be at my sworn enemies mercy, letting myself be used by him.

What the fuck led me here.

I didn't have time to consider this new thought, before my underwear was pulled to the side and a warm tip was placed at my entrance.

It only took a second for him to enter me.

Feeling myself stretch around him, I pulled his hair for something to grab onto as the overwhelming sensation of pleasure flooded my brain.

I felt unable to move with him in me, letting myself turn into a moaning mess as he began thrusting.

"Bruno please." I pulled him in closer by the back of his neck, letting my legs wrap around him as he rocked himself inside of me, hitting my good spot harder each time he did.

"Shh, quiet." He grunted, placing a hand on my mouth as he went faster. I complied with his request, not having much choice.

"Good girl."

His inebriated attempt at keeping me still was falling flat as I continued to squirm, resisting all urges to let myself come.

Bruno continued to pound into me, not really caring about the noises I was making against the palm of his hand.

He just smiled down at me, as if he'd been waiting for his moment his entire life.

I could slowly feel his breathing become more erratic, more uncontrolled as he began thrusting with less precision; although his speed remained the same.

I was on the edge of my orgasm, feeling his body on mine- something I thought to be impossible until now.

I slowly let myself go, allowing my cries of happiness he released into his firm grip on my mouth.

He grunted, thrusting slightly faster as he felt my walls tighten around his cock.
"F-fuck, y/n."

Bruno came, and I could feel it all over my insides as he slowed down, coming to a stop.

I panted heavily, playing with one of his curls as he hovered over me.

"Who'd you think won that one?" I giggled, still feeling the toxicity of alcohol in my system.

Bruno laughed, as if that was the dumbest question he'd ever heard, leaning down to peck a kiss to my forehead.

"I finally put you in your place, and you were fucking loving it."

I was.

—-
hm

i liked writing the dialogue of part1 so i might do
similar bits with more detail in the future

almost left out the finishing scene but i thought that would be cruel