midnight. (18+) - 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝟮

once again, ponytail bruno made by @Diego_el_LOL on twitter^

(im re-organizing the way that the chapters sit on the table of contents so this was written like 2 weeks after the 1st part)

1st person

pretty long chapter, hope it makes up for the short one yesterday. Also yes they fuck do not worry/

PART 2 TO "CLICHE"

!!ALSO IN THIS TIMELINE HE NEVER WENT MISSING!! this is around the time the movie would've happened though

I was sat on the sink in the bathroom closest to Bruno's room. 

Currently, he was standing in front of me with my legs wrapped around his waist as I wielded a small cup of an avocado and coffee grounds mixture.

"It smells a bit funny." he stated softly, hands pressed around the edges of the sink.

"Shush amor, stay still." I giggled, spreading the paste onto his cheeks. 

"What does it do?" He arched an eyebrow at the cold feeling, letting me continue anyway.

"It moisturises and gets rid of redness- Isabela suggested this one to me a few weeks ago." I moved his hair to the side, applying the face mask to his forehead.

"Ah well if Isa says it's good it must be." Bruno chuckled, closing his eyes as I lined his eyebrows with the odd-smelling substance.

"Mhm..." I squinted with concentration, trying not to get it on any of his stubble hairs.

It was quite late, so everyone else in the casita had already gone to sleep. Me and my husband were both night owls though- not to mention the only ones without children to exhaust us throughout the day.

So here we are, doing a silly little face mask after midnight when we should be fast asleep.

"All done." 

I looked at my esposo, who looked like he'd just been put through some kind of spa treatment- which he sort of had.

He wasn't wearing his poncho, and he had his sleeves rolled up. A few undone buttons on his shirt made me appreciate how good looking he really was. I got lucky.

I didn't even realise how long I'd just been staring at his face before he stifled a laugh.

"I know I'm muy lindo right?" he had that stupid smirk on his face which I'd first been introduced to on the day we met all those years ago.

I giggled, nodding as I kissed him.

We'd gotten married when we were 25, just two years after that fateful day.

I'd spent over two decades with this man now. And I'm quite happy with that.

"Okay amor, time to rinse." I hopped off the sink, assisted by Bruno's hands on my waist.

He wasted no time, turning on the stone tap to get the mixture off of his features. I handed him a towel, watching the droplets of water glide off of his eyebrows.

"Gracias mi vida." he smiled, wiping his face.

"Ah ah- pat, not wipe." I looked at him disappointed. He should know this by now.

"Oh, yes yes." He paused his action, giving me a playful look as he patted his face dry.

He tossed the towel into the sink, turning to me once again. I grabbed his cheeks with both hands, putting on a dramatic voice.