ambivalence (18+) - 𝗽𝟮

p2 / the smut

As I entered casita, I felt reassured of the outfit I'd chosen.

It seemed everyone was dressed just as neatly, a classy and put-together feeling circling the entirety of the main room.

Pepa did always have a knack for nice things.

I wore a beautiful maroon dress that sat at a midi-length. The gold accents and details paired nicely with the shoes that Bruno had gotten me.

Speak of the devil...

"Hey, y/n." a familiar voice spoke from my left.

When i turned my head toward the voice addressing me, I was met with Bruno's face.

To my surprise, it seemed like he had been cleaned up a bit.

His curly hair was up in a ponytail, ruana nowhere to be found. Instead he wore his burgundy shirt, the top 2 buttons undone to show his chest.

He looked nice.

"Hola Bruno." I smiled, remembering how our previous encounter had gone. "I have this for Pepa- I know the invitation said no gifts but ah-"

I held up a small basket, filled with her favorite flowers.

"Oh, I see." He smiled. "Follow me, I can keep them in one of the guest rooms until after the cake is cut."

With a small nod, I followed after the Madrigal to an empty hallway. He selected one of the rooms at random, pushing open the wooden door.

As we stepped inside, he took the small basket from my hands and placed it onto an armchair nearby.

"We need to talk." He shut the door, turning the lock.

A small panic washed over me, watching as he slowly turned around. His eyes scanned over my body, a smirk forming at his lips.

"Bruno..?" I asked cautiously, taking a step back as he neared me. He looked.. unsure after seeing my reaction.

"Are you scared of me...? Jesus- Y/n I know we fight a-lot but I'd never hurt you." He stepped closer one more, and this time I didn't move.

Was it possible that he cared for me, really? Even after years of fighting and being sworn to hatred.

Maybe Bruno Madrigal was just a big softie that was scared to hurt my feelings.

He stood so close to me now, a gentle hand cupping my chin.

"You look... so beautiful y/n." I stared at him confused, our eyes locking.

And then he kissed me.

Bruno kissed me like we didn't fight everyday of the week every month of the year. And I kissed him back.

Our kiss quickly turned slightly less PG-13, his hips pushing at mine as we neared the bed. My arms wrapped around his neck, desperately grabbing at any part of him that was available.

My back hit the duvet as he hovered over top of me, my feet kicking off those very heels that had landed me in this situation.

He kissed at my neck, small groans releasing against my skin as he pulled at my dress.

My hands made their way to his belt, swiftly unbuckling it. Bruno finally got my dress off of my body, lips still attacking my jawline and neck.

I grew needy underneath him, desperate to feel him.

"Hm. So horny." he chuckled, running his fingers across my panties.

I looked up at him with despair, eyes practically begging him to just fuck me already.

He took my look of lust as a confirmation, pulling my underwear to the side as he pulled down his boxers.

He was already hard from the sight of me.

As he lined himself up with my hole, I couldn't help but wrap my legs around his waist. My action seemed to amuse him, his confident smirk not faltering.

with his hands on my waist, he pushed himself inside.

I gasped at the feeling of him entering me, legs pulling his hips closer as I scrambled to feel all of him.

"Fuck..." Bruno gasped softly, his length offering up a small twitch inside of me.

He began thrusting himself into me, growing more and more excited with each groan and gasp of pleasure that left my lips.

"So you like being fucked while everyone's outside, hm? Whore." He spoke softly, a hand guiding my chin upward to face him.

I nodded weakly, only making him increase his pace.  I wanted to be used by him, completely limp as he had his way.

"Such a good little slut y/n... so pretty." he grunted, fucking into my wet hole mercilessly.

I grew weaker and weaker underneath him, my grip on his shoulders becoming unsteady as I shifted on the bed.

"You're a lovely little toy aren't you.. taking it all.." Bruno groaned, a hand snaking up to my neck as he rammed himself into my needy entrance.

I felt so helpless at his words, a warmth building up inside of my core.

I couldn't help myself, finally coming loose as he bucked into me.

"Fuck- Bruno..." I moaned as I let myself go limp, a vibration running through my core.

He gasped, a final thrust being pushed into me as he let his come leak out.

He collapsed on-top of me, never leaving my hole.

"Y/n-" He started, but was quickly shushed by me running my fingers through his hair.

"I know."

—-

sorry this took so long to put out💀 proof reading tomorrow ignore typos