suprise. (18+)

"awake" but with roles reversed, ty to everyone that voted for this chapter over on the discord:))

subby Bruno lets you use him:)

everything in this chapter is consensual and based on pre-consent❤️

It was around 4 am, and I was uncomfortably rolling around in our bed.

The whole room felt too hot, and the feeling of deprivation grew prominent inside of me. It had been about a week since my husband and I had sex, on the account of being too busy.

There simply was not enough time for us to spend alone- too much work and too much sleep required to complete it.

So, we'd had a conversation about free use. 

This basically meant he could take me whenever he wanted- and vice-versa. Even when sleeping.

The thought of it lingered for a moment, before I found my hand trailing down to Bruno's pelvis. My warm fingers slid into his underwear, grasping at his length.

 I began to pump him, shifting my body so that my head was between his legs as I did so.

I paused my hand, pulling his boxers down to reveal his now erect lower half. I took a quick breath before I pressed my lips to his tip, quickly enveloping him with my mouth.

Bobbing my head up and down, I used my hand to ensure I was covering every part of him.

I looked up, seeing his eyelids twitch ever so slightly, small sleepy whimpers escaping his lips. His little sounds of pleasure gave me pride, happily making him feel good.

Bruno's eyes fluttered open, half-asleep as he looked down on me.

"Mm- Y/n..?" he groaned slightly, slowly becoming more aware of his surroundings. 

Not saying a word, I continued to suck him off. My actions only made him whimper louder, accepting the treatment with open arms. Bruno just shut his eyes again, small moans guiding him.

I eventually left his cock with a pop sound, shuffling up. Lining myself up with his hardness, I pulled my panties to the side. I began slowly grinding my needy hole against him, covering his tip in my wetness.

"I'm going to make you feel so good amor..." I gently brought a hand up to his jaw, and Bruno offered a close-eyed smile at my words.

With a small smirk, I planted my hands on his chest. With little to no hesitation, I lowered myself down onto his cock.

I let out a deep exhale as he filled me, sliding all the way down. After a moment of adjustment, I shuffled onto my knees. I could feel how tense he was...

I began grinding onto his cock, his tip hitting all the right spots inside of me. Moaning in pleasure, I began bouncing up and down on him with the help of my knees.

"Y/n..." Bruno sleepily moaned, small whimpers leaving his mouth as I rode him. 

His length fully filled me, walls tightening around it in an attempt to feel every single inch. I used his cock desperately, pace quickening by the minute.

I was making my Brunito feel so good, such a good little toy.

His hardness was mine whenever I wanted it to be. He was in submission of me as the perfect little whore.

Bruno whimpered louder, shuddered breaths and small gasps being thrown into the mix of lovely vocals he was giving me.

I rode him rough, eyes not leaving his face. I was enjoying every little sign of pleasure that crossed his features...

I was nearing my end, a knot building in my stomach from the sight in front of me. 

"Bruno amor, come. You can do it..." I bit my cheek, grinding my insides against him one more. My words seemed to tip him over the edge, a strangled whimper being released into the dimness of our bedroom.

His sweet face of pleasure ruined me, making me unable to stop my own orgasm. With a few last bounces on his hardness, I came. His fluids mixed with mine, warmth filling my crotch.

I moaned quietly, halting my movements.

"You did so good Bruno..." I slowly stroked his cheek with my thumb, cock still inside of me as I let him drip into my cunt.

"T-thank you.." he spoke quietly, eyes fluttering shut again.

I did well.

----

hope everyone had a good v-day 🥰