restaurant. (18+)

cute comic by @Hadsbae on twitter

dom brunoooo

this chapter is... woohjesus you are not ready/ its almost as long as the part 1 of cliche which was over 3k words so just prep yourself

one of my fav ones so far

It was a normal Tuesday afternoon, walking through the village of Encanto with my husband. Me and the Madrigal had been walking together for a while now, fingers intertwined comfortably.

It was a rather hot day, so I had decided to put on one of my slightly shorter dresses- not a miniskirt by any means, but It ended just above my knees. This contrasted with my usual ankle-length gowns.

Bruno seemed to approve of it, unsurprisingly.

"Is that new?" I pointed over to a building somewhere to my left. It had been bordered up for the last week but was now decorated with a sign that read "Resteraunte Garcia."

"Seems so, wanna check it out?" Bruno squeezed my hand, looking at the new attraction. I nodded, keeping his hand in mine as we made our way over.

As we neared the place, I noticed it seemed a bit fancier than the usual dining experience you'd have in the Encanto. I looked at my esposo- handsome as ever, but just a bit scruffy.

"Ay, amor bend down a bit..." He complied, not really asking any questions as I put his hair up into a ponytail. I moved a hairband from my wrist to his hair, securing the thing.

I then proceeded to straighten out a few pieces with my fingers, making sure it wasn't too tight. The front parts of his hair weren't long enough for the style, but he looked hot so whatever-

I hummed proudly, straightening out his poncho a bit as he stood up straight again.

"Gracias mi vida." he chuckled, feeling the back of his head for the ponytail.

We stepped up to the door, making our way inside. It was nice, a sort of outdoorsy feel to the whole place.

It was mostly lit by candles, but the windows let a lot of light in. It was gorgeous, to say the least. 

Upbeat salsa music played from a band in the centre of the room, a small dance floor with people to match.

Just as I was admiring the place, a woman dressed in a black dress and apron came up to us. I didn't recognise her.

"Hey, how can I help?" Her long brown hair was on one shoulder, matching with her eyes. She was pretty, maybe a bit heavy on the blue eyeshadow though.

"Table for two please." Bruno faced the brunette, who seemed to not acknowledge me.

"Sure thing! Would you and your... sister... be seated at the front or the back today?" She pulled out a small clipboard, giving me a slight side-eye. 

Do I look like his sister-? I chose to ignore her weird comment, seeing as it didn't really matter.

"Back, please." I gave her a sweet smile, locking her eyes for a split second. 

"Alrighty...and the name?" She looked at Bruno again. I'm also capable of speaking- she does know that right?

"It's Madrigal." he replied, sort of occupied with looking at his surroundings. She chuckled, writing our shared last name down on her clipboard.

"Oh, I've heard about you Madrigals... Magic, right?" she looked up, smirking at my husband. This caught Bruno's attention, he always had time to talk about his family.