awake. (18+)

irl bruno from my shifting script asffff😩

ok so super IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER

There is a pre-consent theme in this chapter, that is discussed briefly within the writing.

It becomes apparent quite quickly that everything is 100% consensual in this scenario but I just wanted to state it clearly in case anybody was confused.

happy reading <3

-

It was the middle of the night, a cold breeze flowing into me and Bruno's bedroom through a slightly opened window.

That wasn't what had woken me up though.

I think it was safe to assume that the assisted removal of my underwear was to blame here.

Still in my half-asleep haze, I opened my eyes to see what was happening. Realizing I was flat on my stomach right now, all I could see was the dimly lit pillow and headboard in front of me.

"Bruno..." I mumbled as I made no effort to wake myself up any further, already knowing what my husband was up to.

"Ah, mi querida- you're awake..." He pulled my panties away from around my ankles, tossing them somewhere off the side of the bed.

"What time is it..?" I grumbled, pulling my arms to underneath my pillow as I shut my eyes again.

"Mm. I'm not sure mi vida." He had folded my nightgown upwards, revealing my bottom half to him.

I couldn't see much from the way I was positioned, but the pressing of a hard tip against my slit didn't leave many questions unanswered.

I exhaled deeply, feeling him slide inside of me with relative ease. With my head pressed against my pillow, my back arched slightly to allow him better access to me.

Bruno leaned in, one hand on my waist while the other was planted at the back of my neck, keeping me secure.

He muttered something- inaudible to me- before he began thrusting his hips forward.

My breath hitched at the feeling, completely unable to move as he fucked into me.

This wasn't the first time we'd done this- maybe the 4th or 5th.

Bruno had sheepishly brought up the idea of sleep-fucking me a few months ago, and I excitedly agreed. I'm always in the mood for this man...

I began to whimper, feeling him hit a particularly sensitive part of me that was only really accessible from his angle. He knew that.

It's why he'd flipped me like this.

My body was still waking up as he pounded into me, just making me feel weak all over again. I gripped the sheets sort of unsuccessfully, my fingers still immobilised.

"What a nice way to wake up. Isn't that right y/n? You love being my little whore..." He spoke so softly, not slowing his pace by any means.

I tried to muster up a response but I was far too dazed to get any words out, my sentence exiting my mouth as a combination of gibberish and moans.

He just chuckled, watching my hips helplessly grind against him.

"That's okay, you just close your eyes and I'll make you feel good..."

I obliged, letting myself relax. I was happy to just let him use me- sometimes I even begged him to.

Bruno's pace fastened, sending a certain feeling rolling down my spine, all the way down to my stomach.

I'm not sure how I was even able to register it with the amount of dick just being pummelled into me.

It was starting to get to me, a tingling beginning to emerge between my thighs.

I just groaned into my pillow, letting myself be taken up by the man.

"You really are a fuck-toy for me, huh..." I could feel him twitching against my warm insides. He was near.

Begging for him to let me finish with the rolling of my hips, I earned another stifled laughter from my husband.

"Okay, okay.." He leaned down close to me. His breaths were getting audibly sloppier, sinfully hitting my ear.

"You going to come for me, querida..?"

And like some kind of switch being flipped, I did. I moaned out with a whimper, my grinding finally coming to a halt as a wave of pleasure rushed over me.

He chuckled at my uselessness, continuing to fuck me until he got his own release.

When he did, the warm liquids mixed with mine, only making my body produce another shiver at the feeling.

"You did so well..." He released my neck, removing himself from inside of me.

I felt myself being turned, with my head soon being placed on his chest.

"I love you." He mumbled, quiet heartbeat colliding with my cheek.

I hummed the words back, unable to speak as I felt myself drift off again.

I like our little night-time sessions...

---

OK SO IM EDITING THIS LATER AND I FOUND AN ALTERNATIVE VERSION AGUGHSHSHHD BACK ARCHING

tried something new-

sorry its kind of short ive been busy w my other book

also I somehow popped an eardrum and had to go to the ER so that's great