goodnight. (SFW)

this ones in first person.

(pure fluff chapter lmao)

I angrily strode down to the kitchen, my bare feet hitting the ground with a muffled thump as I walked.

I entered the dining room, glancing at the clock. 

3:24 AM.

Sighing tiredly, I turned my attention to my right.

"Bruno!" I half-shouted.

A man dressed in a green ruana quickly turned around, making his dark curls sway with the motion.

His eyes were wide with fear, but quickly softened when he saw my cross-armed figure standing near the doorway.

"Ay, y/n amore, stop scaring me like that." He sighed as he stepped closer to me. He looked tired.

"Why are you downstairs at this time of night-? And you're fully dressed, where on earth are you going?" I put my hands on my hips as I spoke.

"Mi vida- I was just on my usual walk, you know I like going when the streets are empty. I'm not leaving you again." He spoke softly, taking my hands in his.

My lip quivered slightly. It was true, I worried about my husband disappearing the same way he had before. 

It had been 3 years since he returned but It was like an obstacle in my mind that I couldn't seem to get over. I sighed, grasping his hands a little tighter.

Bruno gave an apologetic smile, before giving my lips a gentle peck.

"C'mon, lets get you back to bed." He chuckled, holding my hand as he walked me out and up to our bedroom.

He closed the door behind him as we entered the green-lit room. Climbing into bed, I pulled him in with me; earning a funny noise from my husband as he fell on top of my stomach.

He chuckled as he hovered over me, stroking my cheek delicately. "I love you hermosa." 

I smiled stupidly. "I love you too." and with that he gave my forehead a soft peck, before laying down next to me.

I curled up to him, letting my legs get all twisted up in his. Pressing my head up to Bruno's chest, I could feel his heart beat against my cheek.

He placed his arms around me, softly holding my body as he repositioned his head into his pillow.

"Goodnight mi vida." 

"Goodnight amore."

---

super super short chapter- ive been busy with my new project WHICH BY THE WAY

has an introduction now posted! It's a short snippet of what's to come to help set the book up a bit better😌 

chapter one out in a couple hours!