caught. (18+)

1st person

Bruno caught jerkin' content for u horny spazzes😐 can't count how many times I've been asked for this

You go to see Bruno in his room, only to find him blurting out some very.. questionable things. 

I strutted through the halls of the casita, scrambling to find Antonio. 

I'd been asked to look after him for the day, on account of the Madrigal's being busy preparing for a party tonight. This was something I did quite often, so I was pretty well known within the family.

I bumped into Mirabel in a haze, a small grunt exiting my mouth. 

"I'm so sorry Mirabel, I'm just trying to find Antonio and-" I was cut off by her giggling. "He's right here."

She raised a hand, showing Antonio's fingers intertwined with hers.

I sighed out of relief, seeing the small boy standing next to her. 

"I see, thank you." I gave a look of appreciation to Mirabel, who smiled back

 "I can take him for a bit, I need to go down to the market square and I wouldn't mind taking over for an hour or two." She looked down at the boy as she spoke, and he nodded along.

It was around 2 pm now, and I'd been in charge of him since at least 9 am this morning. This was a  huge relief for me.

"Really? Oh, thank you so much, Mirabel." She nodded her head, walking off with the smaller Madrigal as I continued down the hallway.

I felt bad just being let off the hook, so I was going around straightening portraits and picking up any items that were knocked out of place for whatever reason.

I neared a door that I knew quite well, that of Bruno Madrigal.

The first time that I'd watched after Antonio, I had met the man in the kitchen. We had a decently long conversation about a common interest; painting. 

When I asked to see his work, he had very excitedly taken me up to his bedroom where the walls were strewn with different frames filled with art.

They weren't bad- good, even. Impressive.

Our 'friendship' grew from there, but I always caught him eyeing me for a little too long. The short amount of time wasn't enough to mask his clear romantic intent with me, whether that was intentional or not.

I loomed at the bottom of the staircase that led to his tower. I soon shrugged. May as well visit the man if I've got nothing better to do.

Standing next to the glowing door, I disregarded the thought of knocking considering I hadn't done such a thing the other 3 or 4 time's I'd been to see him. 

As I cracked the door open silently, a strange noise emitted from the corner of his room where his bed was positioned. It sounded like.. whimpering?

I slowly closed the door behind me, not wanting to scare the man in case he was feeling skittish. As I neared the bookshelf blocking my view of the bed, I looked between a gap in the books.

Oh, fuck.

There he was, leant against the headboard of his bed, fly unzipped and dick on full display as he slowly stroked himself. He bit his cheek, looking up at the ceiling with a squint as he grunted.

I was shocked at the sight, unable to avert my eyes. 

His green poncho was on the floor, and the top buttons of his shirt were undone. He had his curls up in a loose bun, leaving his features out in the open.