alone. (18+)

another bruno pov, this time its just a needy lil bruno man jerking off to y/n alone in his room

sorry i disappeared lmao☠️ also trying out the scheduled post feature w this one

My breath hitched at my hand being placed along my tip. 

It was quiet. My blood ran warm in my palms, the cold night air of my greenly-lit room circling my bed like a cloud.

I could only think of one person as I began stroking myself.

Y/n.

Her smell lingered on my sheets, teasing me with a constant reminder that she was out of town for 2 whole weeks.

Despite her absence, I felt so horny. I needed to blow off some steam. And so here I was, desperately jerking off to the image of her underneath me.

"Be a good girl y/n..." I closed my eyes, just imagining the sweet look on her face as I pushed into her wet hole. I pumped my length, whimpers filling the air.

"Fuck, you're so wet, baby..." the beautiful noises she would make were all I could concentrate on, the thought driving me forward.

God, I was so desperate. I couldn't even wait 2 weeks before relieving my urges. I needed her cunt...

I wanted her to just crawl on top of me, moan my name and ride my cock until she cried. Breathing shakily, I kept my pace, stroking myself to the thought of her wetness on me.

She'd look so pretty, shouting out my name as if the family had cursed her.

Just completely at my disposal.

I had to stop myself from groaning too loudly, risking the family hearing my degeneracy. Who could blame me for the things I wanted to do..?

Y/n was the first woman I'd fucked since my isolation. I was sexually frustrated and she was my outlet...

A warmth began to flare in my core, sweat beading at my forehead as I let my head fall back into my bed's headboard.

"Fuck, y/n, please... Let me come in you mi vida..." 

I tensed, a sense of euphoria rinsing over me as my come released itself. I grunted, a final sigh leaving my body as I looked at my mess.

Gah.. I should be ashamed. It's the 3rd time tonight.

---

i did a scheduled post so lets hope this actually publishes 💀