Teaser

Have you ever wanted to experience what it's like to have someone special by your side?

Who am I kidding? Of course you do.

At least, most of you would, since there are still a lot of you who prefer to enjoy your life without such responsibilities yet.

All the same, there will come a time when you will want for someone to care for you, to love and accept you for who you are as a person.

But sadly, it's not easy to find a person like that, doubly so these days.

Still, I believe that you're not the type of guy who gives up that easily. Am I right?

After all, who would want to spend the rest of their life being alone, with no one to love and appreciate you?

Now back to my first question.

I'm pretty confident that most of you had felt jealous of those people who had succeeded in having such wishes granted to them, even if they didn't ask for it.

Among these privileged individuals were the aloof kind of guy, who for some reason most girls had practically fallen head over heels for. I'm not sure why, but perhaps their so-called "mysterious aura" was the only reason why they are drawn to such people.

Another example are the popular types, who never fail to flaunt their status towards everyone else. Whether it's their looks, wealth, talent or something else, they make it a habit to show that you're nothing but a speck of dirt compared to them. Yes, arrogance is always a problem when it comes to these guys. That's why I don't blame you for labeling them as jerks.

Needless to say, there's one thing in common about these two types of people, and that they will always gain the attention of everyone, including the girl whom everybody admires.

Having cited these examples to you, I'd like you to try and imagine yourself in this situation.

It is Valentine's Day, the very occasion that you always look forward to every year, while also dreading it as well.

You had spent the past few months practicing your confession for the girl of your dreams, wishing that after you told her the truth, she would reciprocate your feelings too.

Patiently, you waited until the end of the school day, with you rushing towards her classroom to tell her how you feel.

Regardless of how many people would witness this moment of truth, you don't care. What's important is that you'll be able to say what you wanted to tell her for so long, until.....

You saw her walking along the corridor, holding hands and feeling happy with another guy.

It's all the more painful when you saw that the person who won her heart might be one of the aforementioned types of guys, and you quickly noticed the sinister smile on his face as he glanced at you like a victor who just won a battle.

Disappointed, you felt both pity and sorrow towards yourself, wishing that none of it was real.

But it's the cruel reality that you now have, with no hope of changing it.

At the end of it all, you found yourself looking like a complete fool, who clung to such a childish fantasy that will never come true.

It's a very sad thought indeed.

However.....

What if I tell you that this time, you will never have to be on the receiving end of that cruel situation?

What would you feel if by some chance, there is someone who genuinely likes you, and that she would be more than happy to be with you given the opportunity?

Sounds too good to be true? Well yes perhaps. But for once, this is real.

Of course, it won't be easy though, for you still have to earn your happy ending.

Now what could possibly make things more difficult for you this time? Don't fret, for I will tell you.

You aren't aware of her feelings at first, and that she's the one who doesn't have the courage to tell you the truth.

I know, I know. It's another predicament, isn't it?

Then again, it's not too complicated, right? Well it gets worse.

Eventually her five friends managed to find out about it, which led them to the idea of playing a simple game with you just to make it more "interesting" for them. Ouch.

Day after day, each of them will try to be affectionate towards you, doing everything they can to confuse you even more.

While you can't deny the fact that you feel ecstatic over getting this much attention, you know exactly what it is you truly want.

It's not just for yourself, but also for the sake of the very girl who shares the same wish that you have.

Six girls, all trying their best to prove that they're the one for you.

But only one of them is telling the truth, and it's up to you to beat them at their own game.

Now then, are you ready to take on this challenge?

I hope you like the teaser lol.

This book will be shorter compared to my earlier works, as it will just have a total of 15-20 chapters. I hope you guys don't mind that.

First chapter will be on the 4th of January. Thank you for taking the time to read this one.