Characters and Author's Notes

Cho Y/N - This is you. Pretty much a regular student living an ordinary life, well for the most part. You have but one dream at present, and that is to find and experience your first love if possible.

Yang Jungwon - Your one and only best friend who's a member of your school's Photography Club. He can be a tad eccentric at times, but is a kind and likeable person whom you can rely on.

Park Sunghoon - Your school's resident popular student, who never fails to impose his status towards everyone who in his eyes, are beneath him. He's also one of the two individuals whom you and Jungwon try to avoid as much as possible.  He has a tendency to refer to you as a pathetic loser whenever you two meet.

Cho Miyeon - Your older sister and the proud owner of her own coffee shop, The Soulful Barista. She dotes on you a lot, and is very much concerned about your love life more than you do. 

Shin Ryujin - The self-proclaimed "queen" of the school and the other person whom you try to avoid at all costs. She tends to pick on you pretty often for no apparent reason other than to make your life a living hell. Also, even Sunghoon is afraid of her.

And of course, the IVE members themselves, obviously.

- I won't put the details about them and their personalities in order for me not to spoil anything else

- I won't put the details about them and their personalities in order for me not to spoil anything else. You'll be able to get to know them more as the story goes on.

Author's Notes:

- As some of you guys had already guessed in the teaser, this is going to be a semi-interactive story. The overall plot is already fixed, but there are certain chapters where I will allow everyone to choose how the next part will begin. In other words, it's still your votes which will decide how the story will be written.

- If such a chapter is published, feel free to state your choice in the comments section for that particular chapter. I will give a specific time on how long the voting will last. Once done, the choice with the most votes will influence the events of the next chapter, or even the entire story arc itself.

- This is my first time writing this kind of story, so I hope that you guys will be able to help and support me in making this book until the end. Again, thanks for supporting this book so far. First chapter will be on January 6th instead, as I still need to finish a lot of stuff before I can focus on this one.