Liz Ending: Equation Solved

Truly, this is a very difficult choice that you have to make.

In order for this game to be brought towards its conclusion, you have to decide on who has succeeded in winning your heart in the end.

Looking back at everything that had happened, you understood that each of them deserve to have this special moment with you, for they too, are waiting for your answer.

But through it all, there is one girl in particular who had done just that, and this was more than enough to convince you that she is indeed the one for you.

Wasting no time, you headed towards the place where you first met her, as you thanked yourself for not having forgotten where you first encountered her.

"Wait for me Jiwon, for today I will confess my feelings to you." You thought.

You still remember that simple yet significant memory of you meeting Jiwon at the library.

Back then, you only knew of her through the many rumors that you heard from your school mates, and they mostly talked about her being an eccentric genius.

While it was nice of them to recognize her abilities, that also became the very reason why many chose to distance themselves from her entirely.

It was sad to think about how she spends her days alone, delving deeply into her simple hobbies and her never ending pursuit of discoveries that are science-related, which in truth, weirded you out at first.

However, the more time you spent with Jiwon as her "assistant", you were able to discover how even someone who's way of thinking is marginally different from everyone else can also be a fun person to hang out with.

With that, you chose to continue visiting her whenever you can, and you can feel the delight in her eyes once she sees you looking so interested and open-minded about how she views the world around her.

As you entered the library, you noticed that the place was almost empty, with only the librarian being the person whom you saw.

But of course, this particular scenario is to your advantage, for you'll be able to grant her a simple surprise of your own.

You then found her sleeping at one of the tables nearby, using one of the books she borrowed as a pillow. You can barely contain yourself from smiling the moment you saw her there.

Also, you noticed that she did not have the ring on her fingers, which made you feel a bit sad.

But despite this feeling, you had already decided to confess to her, regardless of whether she has it or not.

It's too bad that you're going to disturb her for a while, but in your mind, it's certain that she won't mind it at all once she finds out that you're there with her.

"Jiwon-ah, it's time to wake up now, okay? The library's about to close soon, so you should go home." You softly spoke, as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Oh...I....just a minute, Y/N. I wasn't done reading this book about the trajectory of celestial bodies in space. I only...need a little more time before I.....huh?"