Wonyoung Ending: An Opulent Confession

How would you feel, when you are suddenly thrust into a game that you didn't not expect, and with the odds stacked against you?

Of course, there is little doubt that your fear of losing is there, and that there is a greater chance that you will fail in getting that simple wish that you sought to be granted.

However, out of your sheer kindness and consideration towards those who shared the same wish as you do, you were more than willing to give them a chance.

For the sake of fairness and understanding, you were willing to accept the outcome, no matter what it would be.

That was what she had felt the moment she had realized that she, and four others, genuinely share the same feelings towards you as well.

It all began when she saw you for the first time, and it was when you were helping out one of your friends sort out some stuff for his club.

You were smiling and talking with him in a merry way, which made her feel that you are having a good day.

Like you, her lips curved into a smile when she saw how cheerful you are, and that marked the beginning of her attraction towards you.

Of course, given her status as one of the school's most popular students, she can't bring herself to approach you.

She feared the possibility that you don't have the same feelings as her, and that all she would receive would be an apologetic rejection.

It's kind of ironic in a way, the more you think about it.

Despite her reputation, she still fears the notion of you not having the same feelings as she does, and the chance of you not reciprocating her feelings was her greatest concern.

So instead, she chose to distance herself from you, with her being content that she will be able to see you every day when you're at school.

Those feelings became her precious secret, as she vowed that she will do her best to prevent others from knowing how she feels about you.

This continued on for a long while, as she, the school's princess, would always be there to make sure that your days at the campus would be as pleasant as possible.

But then, she would feel sad whenever she heard about you being mistreated by others, for this became a cause of concern for well.

She would constantly worry that things would get worse, but fortunately, it never did.

One of the things that she admires about you would be your sense of fortitude.

Despite the constant abuses that you and your friend went through, never did you hold them in contempt.