Yujin Ending: A Journey's Start

Here we are at the third ending, and this is for those who chose Yujin.  Enjoy :)

Truly, this is a very difficult choice that you have to make.

In order for this game to be brought towards its conclusion, you have to decide on who has succeeded in winning your heart in the end.

Looking back at everything that had happened, you understood that each of them deserve to have this special moment with you, for they too, are waiting for your answer.

But through it all, there is one girl in particular who had done just that, and this was more than enough to convince you that she is indeed the one for you.

Wasting no time, you headed towards the place where you first met her, as you thanked yourself for not having forgotten where you first encountered her.

"Wait for me Yujin, for today I will confess my feelings to you." You thought.

Not wasting any time, you proceeded to head towards the school's area, the very place where you first saw her.

You still remember those times when she was struggling to pursue a dream that she has, as she found herself alone and with no one to rely on.

It wasn't just pity that you felt on that day, but also the feeling of taking the initiative to help her out if you can.

At that time, there was a good chance that she might ignore you altogether, but it would seem that her accepting your kindness was both out of desperation and willingness to excel at what she does.

And so the friendship between the two of you began.

However, today would mark the beginning of something else that's more special.

"Opps. I'm sorry to tell you that you made the wrong guess, Y/N." She said with a smirk on her face, as she saw you immediately while you were approaching.

"Yah, I thought that we all agreed that this game was over once I made my decision, and that there was never any wrong answer. Did you forget about that, Yujin-ah?" You asked, just before you took a seat beside her.

"Of course not! I'm just kidding with you, silly. That being said, now that you're here, it means that you chose me, and that you will not be able to change it. Do you understand?" She said in a somewhat teasing manner, as you simply went along with the conversation.

"Yes, ma'am. Just so you know, I'm the type of person who never wavers once I make my choice. Today is no exception."

You then kneel in front of her, making Yujin blush a little just as you are about to confess.

"Yujin-ah, I made this choice simply because I followed what my heart was yearning to happen since the beginning. Sure, I won't shy away from admitting that at one point, I was indeed uncertain as to whom I will choose in the end. It was only until recently that I realized that you were the one whom I liked the most. Ever since we first met, I have gained the resolve to do my best to encourage you not to give up on your dream. I vowed to myself that until you earn the respect of those who mock you, I will stay by your side and support you no matter what happens. Today, I can proudly say that the Ahn Yujin who is sitting beside me now is completely different from the girl whom I encountered on that day, and that is a good thing. I'm really happy that you are able to keep chasing that dream of yours to greater heights. My only wish is for you to allow me to join you on that journey from now on."