Gaeul Ending: Kindred Feelings

Here's the second ending. I hope that those who are rooting for Gaeul will enjoy this one.

Truly, this is a very difficult choice that you have to make.

In order for this game to be brought towards its conclusion, you have to decide on who has succeeded in winning your heart in the end.

Looking back at everything that had happened, you understood that each of them deserve to have this special moment with you, for they too, are waiting for your answer.

But through it all, there is one girl in particular who had done just that, and this was more than enough to convince you that she is indeed the one for you.

Wasting no time, you headed towards the place where you first met her, as you thanked yourself for not having forgotten where you first encountered her.

"Wait for me Gaeul, for today I will confess my feelings to you." You thought.

It wasn't that hard for you to figure out where she is, as that place was particularly memorable to you due to how she got your attention.

Back then, Gaeul was already trying her best to show everyone that she can make a difference, and through it all, she managed to live up to that promise.

Perhaps it was only by chance that you saw her that day, yet that is one encounter that you will always remember fondly even after she graduates.

But above all, it is easy to see that she will have a bright future ahead of her, and this was because you helped her reach the very goal that she wanted to achieve for herself.

That said, it was now time for you to tell her exactly how you really feel, and this one opportunity you granted for yourself is what you need to do just that.

There she was, sitting comfortably at a bench facing the school grounds, looking peacefully at the few students who were about to go home.

You can see a genuine smile on her face as she does, which can only mean that she is satisfied knowing that the student body recognizes her contribution for the good of everyone.

"It seems you are looking so happy today, Miss President. I'm glad that you are." You said, and your words soon caught her by surprise.

"Y/N...I....I never expected to see you today." She slowly replied, as you then took a seat beside her.

"Even so, I'm here now. I guess you know what this means, do you?"

"Y-Yes. But umm, are you sure that you'll choose me?"

Just after she asked you that question, Gaeul then showed you her hands, with you quickly noticing that she is not wearing the special ring that Yujin described to you.

For a second, she looked worried that you might change your decision, only for you to give her a sincere smile in the hope that this will assure her.