Rei Ending: A Guiding Hand

Before you get started, I have something to tell you guys first.

First, the final voting on the previous chapter was just a simple ruse of mine, for I had always intended for this book to have multiple endings since the very beginning. Even so, I sincerely apologize for keeping that a secret.

That said, you'll be able to read each ending depending on who you are rooting for, so that's good news for you all.

This chapter is for those who are rooting for Rei. Enjoy :)

Truly, this is a very difficult choice that you have to make.

In order for this game to be brought towards its conclusion, you have to decide on who has succeeded in winning your heart in the end.

Looking back at everything that had happened, you understood that each of them deserve to have this special moment with you, for they too, are waiting for your answer.

But through it all, there is one girl in particular who had done just that, and this was more than enough to convince you that she is indeed the one for you.

Wasting no time, you headed towards the place where you first met her, as you thanked yourself for not having forgotten where you first encountered her.

"Wait for me Rei, for today I will confess my feelings to you." You thought.

You then took a bus towards the part of the town where the ice cream shop is located. Along the way, you can't help but reminisce about all the good things that you and Rei had shared ever since you two became friends.

In your mind, that particular encounter was a very unexpected one, for which you thought that perhaps it was fate that led to that meeting.

You cannot forget those times when you saw her feeling lonely and unsure of whether she will have friends of her own, especially since she always found it difficult to adjust to a country that is now her second home.

It's perfectly understandable that such circumstances had occurred, yet Rei having to go through all of that on her own was more than enough to make you feel a great amount of sympathy for her.

From that point on, you resolved to help her get used to life in Korea in the best way possible.

Thanks to that act of selflessness, you were able to show her what it means to have someone to rely on, someone who will always be there to guide her when times get tough.

With that kind of resolve, guiding her towards the happiness she sought also brought you the same feeling, one that you had promised yourself never to let go of.

You believe that even today, she feels the same way towards you.

Today, you will be able to grant yourself the chance to take that next step to your relationship with her.

Upon arriving at the shop, you immediately saw her there sitting peacefully while having the same ice cream flavor that she ordered when you first met her.

Perhaps this was her own little way of showing you that she had never forgotten all that had happened during that day, for it is a very precious memory that she cherishes even now.

Slowly, you made your way towards the entrance, making sure that she won't be able to hear you approaching as part of your surprise.

Thankfully, the woman at the counter knows you, as she cheerfully played along with your little surprise.