Chapter 23: Kindred Spirits Part 2

"Wow, this looks fantastic. But first things first." Gaeul said before getting her phone from her bag.

With it, she began to take a few pictures of the dessert she ordered, much to your surprise.

"There, all done. Time to eat!"

"Honestly, you're just the same as Rei and Jiwon the first time they visited. You three really love to take pictures of your food, don't you?" You asked her.

"They did it too? Well, I'm not surprised by that. But can you blame me though? Your pastry chef is truly skilled to make something as simple as this chocolate pudding look like a luxury pastry." She complimented.

"Can't argue with that. Jeonghan-hyung always made sure that his dishes would look and taste great no matter how simple it is."

"I see. Right then, time for me to have a taste of this."

She then took a spoonful of the chocolate pudding, and upon doing so, smiled in amazement due to how good it was.

"It's really good. Now that's one more reason that I feel regretful over not coming to this place sooner. No wonder why the others praise it so much."

"That's okay, Gaeul-ah. At least you're here now, and I'm glad that you like our cafe too."

"I love it. If you ask me, this is a perfect place for a couple to rest after they spend the whole day together by themselves."

"Y-you think so?"

"Yes, Y/N. You do know that when I really like something, I always try to express my fondness for it in the best manner possible."

"Right. I noticed that plenty of times by now. Thanks. My noona would be very happy to receive such praises from you, Miss President. Speaking of which, there she is now."

The two of you then look at Miyeon as she is making her way to where you and Gaeul are. Suffice to say, she looked curious as to who is the girl you're talking to at present. Not to mention that she was a customer whom she met earlier that gave her quite an impression.

"Is she a friend of yours, Y/N?"

"Yes noona. Her name is Kim Gaeul, and she's my friend from school. It's her first time visiting our cafe, and she's loving it so far."

"Glad to hear that, and it's a pleasure to meet you too, Gaeul-ssi. Since you're also my brother's friend, you can call me Miyeon-unnie too. It's okay." Miyeon said with a smile, as Gaeul also did the same.

"U-umm, thank you. Your cafe is really a nice place to relax, Miyeon-unnie. Even though it's my first time visiting here, I can already grasp a few reasons as to why this place is popular in this part of the city. I have to come by more often." She said in a rather formal tone, impressing your sister even more.

"That means a lot coming from you. I would appreciate it if you'll be able to come here again. If you do, I'll be sure to give you a discount!" Miyeon said in glee, making you and Gaeul chuckle a bit.

"You don't have to, unnie. I'll be alright being treated as a regular customer here, but I appreciate your kindness for offering me that. Instead, I would like to ask you for a small favor."

"Sure, what is it?"

"If it's okay with you, I would like for Y/N to accompany me this afternoon, as I need his help with something important. It's something related to our school's student council, and his assistance would be very much appreciated."