•The Wedding•

It has been two years since Atsumu and I got married.

His mother, Megumi-san happily helped us in the wedding preparations, as well as Samu.

Tadashi and Kenma managed and organized the program, coordinated with everyone and other stuffs.

Since we wanted the wedding ceremony to be simple, we decided to have a very discrete garden wedding on the 24th of May.

I reserved a place owned by one of my friends, Wakatoshi. It's like a paradise where sakura trees are planted and blooms in the third week of May.

We decided to have white and sakura pink as motif for this special event. It has been so difficult to choose who the bridesmaid would be but we decided of entrusting this to Shoyo-kun. While the groomsmen includes Tobio-kun, Kenma, Tadashi, and Komori.

Our ring bearer is Yuuki, Samu and Rintarō's son, while the flower girl is Korie, Komori and Akagi's 5 year old daughter.

The ceremony is conducted in a simple manner. The reverend priest, Asahi-san, a former classmate of mine from the university, is a smart and jolly cleric.

When the vows are spoken, Tsumu tears up which made me cry a little too. Though, I honestly am deeply touched by his message.

"I never knew I would fall in love with someone. It's like a dream... It's a dream to love someone and be loved back.. and if that happens, you'll feel like the luckiest and the happiest person alive!" he blurted out and blushed in pink.

"Anyways, Omi became and will always be my everything... Since 8 years ago... I know from the very start, Omi will be very special in my heart and in my life. I love him, 8 years ago until today... I guess, I'll love him everyday no matter what people may say, no matter how imperfect he may be... Omi... I will always love you... I love you yesterday, today, and for every tomorrow there is... Words couldn't really express how much I love this guy... He even denied my feelings twice...or thrice before and after those years, he'll just show up and propose to me... what can I say... Kiyoomi has always been unpredictable... but, I'll forever be grateful having him in my life because this random guy from 8 years ago taught me the meaning of love." he continued with tears in his eyes, tears of joy as he smiled sweetly.

"This random guy I picked up 8 years ago is a loyal one. I can't deny that fact. Surely, Atsumu is pathetic before and even 8 years after... imagine... a guy this cute keeps holding onto someone like me. But... that's what makes him special, that's what makes Tsumu the most important person in my life before and until now... He never lets go, his feelings never wavers. There's only one person I want to spend my life with... and that's Atsumu Miya. He taught me to know myself... to be honest with my feelings and to love. I can't really imagine living my life without him.. Though I felt guilty leaving him behind for the last few years... However, I promise I'll make you the happiest bride, Tsumu, and the happiest wife... I love you forever, random guy I picked up that day, I love you my first love" I ended my vow as he brushed away the tears freely trailing down my cheeks.

"Well, you may now kiss your bride, Kiyoo" the priest gleefully announced.

_____________________________________
Author's Note:

This short sequel is requested by mikeysanoswifebitch and I have been thinking of doing this for quite some time now.

Anyway.... I hope you enjoy it as well...

The updates may be slower since I have been working on multiple stories at the moment... but I'll do my best! Thank you for your support, I love you, guys! You're the best! 🥺❤️