• Sorry •

I found Omi standing beside him car door. His back is facing against my direction and he's clenching his fists. His charcoal black hair flew with the wind's direction but he remained unfazed.

I called him but he didn't even looked back.

I run towards him, my arms opened, wrapped around my husband tightly as I buried my face into his back.

It's like he's expecting me to follow him and is waiting for me.

"Omi... Please... Just ... listen... please..." I muffled into as I nuzzled myself more into his back.

He didn't even budge... We just stood there and I felt his body tensed up... I felt him trembling, and heard him gritting his teeth.

I felt so scared. We have been into a lot of arguments.... but this is beyond I ever imagined... I would never .. ever.... betray and cheat on my own husband.... I love him so much... I waited for 8 years.... and I wouldn't ruin our relationship just because a certain someone said those made up stories to my husband.

I know my body... I know nothing happened... I... won't allow that to happen....

Kita-san.... is lying I just.... I just know....

My train of thoughts was cut short as I felt Omi reached for the car door and opened it widely.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me hard that I felt like a burning sensation into my wrist. I flinched as we faced each other.

What I saw weakens me. His eyes are lifeless and they stare at me like bullets.

His eyes are like poking holes into me...

"Omi.. I-"

He pushed me harshly inside the car making me fall hard into the passenger's seat.

Before I could even say anything, he closed the door hard creating a loud thud in the car.

I froze and trembled.

He rode in the driver's seat and started the engine.

"Omi... Please..."

"Shut up." he commanded with a glare that I couldn't bear...

We're driving for almost an hour now. He haven't spoke anything .... I couldn't take the silence anymore...

He needs to hear my side...

"Omi... Listen...okay? I... can"t recall anything that happened last night... I just woke up-" I started nervously.

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP, ATSUMU! DAMMIT!" he yelled without leaving his eyes from the road.

"But you need to listen! Kita and I don't have that kind of relationship, okay?! He made that up! You... You received my message right?! I send a message.. saying I'll accompany Sho-kun to Shizuoka .. to... fetch... Tobio-kun.... because-" I stopped as Omi suddenly pulled over to the side and glared at me with angry expression..

"You're full of excuses! Blaming others for your faults doesn't clear things up! You.... Why... Why... are you ... there?! I told you to .. stay away... from him!!!!! You don't listen! You aren't listening, Atsumu!" he blurted darting his gaze to me.

"But... Omi... I... I just... get caught in between my responsibility and-"

"Dammit! I... Am I not enough, Tsumu? Am I that easy to replace? Am I... stupid thinking that my wedded husband will be satisfied with someone like me? Don't I deserve someone as beautiful as you, Tsumu? Am I not.. enough?" he replied crying and drying those huge bits of tears with his palms.

"No.. Omi... Please... Don't say or think like that! You are... You are more than enough!"

He called me beautiful... If it's a different situation, I'll probably blush.... but instead my tears started brewing in my eyes that I started crying, too.

I tried my best to embrace him but failed as he shrugged me away.

"Omi... Omi.. Please.. You know... I have waited for you, right? I never once imagine living a life without you .. Please... Just give me a chance to... explain-"

"ATSUMU!!!! EXPLAIN?!? YOU SAID IT YOURSELF!!! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RECOLLECTION OF WHAT HAPPENED!!!! HOW WOULD YOU EXPLAIN THINGS TO ME!?!" he growled loudly

I sobbed harder burying my face into my palms.

"How... long .. how long have you been cheating on me!?!"

"I.. I'm not cheating on you, okay?! Why would I even do that?!? We are just building our family.. I won't-" I replied as I lifted my face upon hearing his accusing question...

"EXACTLY, ATSUMU! WE ARE JUST STARTING TO BUILD OUR FAMILY!!!!! FUCK IT!"

"I'M NOT CHEATING ON YOU!" I yelled wishing he'll listen to me..

"Right.... You just slept with him... and he said you had the best sex ever! Bullshit!" he replied slamming his hands into the steering wheel startling me badly.

I trembled in fear.

"Omi... Please..."

"JUST FUCKING STOP! JUST SHUT THE HELL UP, ATSUMU!"

He continued driving back to Tokyo... without looking at me... without talking to me...

It's a fearsome silence. I don't want to lose my husband... I love him... I love him with all I got...

Why do we have to suffer like this?

I cried covering half of my face with my palm. Heavily breathing each time I think of what's happening right now.

I tried brushing away my tears but I failed as I started sobbing more and more as we drive closer to our house.

.

I don't want to ruin my family....

Everything's my fault....

I'm sorry.