• "Husband Complex" •

"They are so cute!!!!!" Samu said loudly making funny faces to make my twins laugh.

"Look at him, Honey, Baby..." he continued as he called his husband and son.

Rintarō and Yuuki walked towards the crib and peek to see the babies.

"Aren't they adorable, Yuu?" Samu asked as they stared at my young twins.

"They'll melt, Samu.. Stop staring too much." I chuckled as I leaned into the crib too beside my brother.

"Babies melt?" Yuuki asked looking worriedly at his cousins.

We giggled at his comment.
"No... Honey. You're cousins won't melt, okay?" Rintarō assured him.

"Let's go to the kitchen to enjoy the lunch I prepared." I offered as I realized that Baby Star and Baby Moon are asleep now.

That's the nicknames we gave to our babies. Cute, right?

"They are so calm... unlike someone I know..." Samu said squinting his eyes at me with teasing smile.

"I can look after them, Sir." our hired nanny said.

Well, he is good with children and he's almost on the same age group as we do.

"Okay, Sugawara-san." I replied and nodded at him.

~
"So, how was it?" Samu asked as he cut the steak in his plate in a mini size.

"How's what?" I asked

"Being parents, that's what I mean." he answered back and give the small chunk of meat to Yuuki.

"I'm no longer a baby... I can eat on my own now!" Yuuki said but still accepted the meat.

We all chuckled. Right, Yuuki is almost 11 this year... and Samu is still treating him like a baby...

"Ooohh... It's fun. The first 2 weeks was crazy. Omi and I weren't able to go sleep at night, and during the day, we just found ourselves sleeping everywhere.. like everywhere.. But as soon as they get comfortable around the house, they started to calm down... It's so cute!.. It's so tiring but so satisfying." I narrated gleefully.

"That's good to know..." Samu said grinning.

"You seem to enjoy it a lot, Tsumu" Rintarō said smiling.

"Yes... But, since Omi and I are busy with work, we need someone to look after them... That's why we hired Sugawara-san. He can handle the kids delicately... He's amazing and I'm learning a lot of things from him." I continued as I grab the pitcher and pour drinks for us

"That's amazing, then... Good thing someone like him could help you out here . Anyways, Mom is staying in US for few months more." Samu interjected.

"Yeah.. She called earlier too.. But she's excited to see my babies." I smiled widely and continued eating.

"By the way, how's that project going?" my twin curiously asked

"It's good. Honestly, Mako-san is inviting the team on a vacation trip to one of his resorts."

*Mako-san is our client*

"And why do make that face?" Samu gave that intriguing look.

"What?" I frowned.

Samu furrowed his brows.
"Well, I haven't mentioned this Omi..."

"Why not?" Rintarō asked curiously

"You know, he hated the idea of me working with Kita-san, right? And going on a trip with the team means that I'll be with the guy whom my husband is being jealous with..." I explained.

"Kiyoo-ni said he trusts you right? I don't see any problem about that trip.." Samu asked as he sipped water from his glass.

"Being the head of that project, Mako-san is probably expecting you. Be professional and accept the offer."

"I know... I'm still finding the right words and the right time to tell Omi..."

"Tell me what exactly?" Omi asked casually as he walked into the dining room.

"Hello, Uncle Kiyoo." Yuuki greeted

"Oh, hi, Yuu..."

"How..How long.. have you been here, Ba..Babe?" I asked nervously

"I just arrived. You cooked lunch, I see."

"Yes... I'll just get you your plate and-"

"I'll just eat later, Babe.. Just wanted to check on the kids. Enjoy your lunch." he said happily and left the room.

"Do you.. think.. Omi heard.. our conversation?" I asked Samu

"I.. don't know... Why do you have to be scared, Tsumu?!? It's not like you're cheating or anything! That's work, okay!?"

"I.. I know... But sometimes, Omi snaps and get mad just mentioning about Kita-san."

"You know, I think he have husband complex." Samu commented making Rintarō chuckled loudly

"Does that even exist, come on!" I said with a serious expression.

The young kid looked confused but continued eating his lunch.

Husband Complex? No... I think Omi is just jealous .. And I hate that he would feel like that ... because I know how painful it is for him... All I want is Omi's happiness...