• Forgiveness •

The sessions and therapy requires time so Atsumu decided to take months off work.

It's the best thing to be done as Samu encouraged Tsumu.

Tobio volunteered to manage the business transactions, but Atsumu disagreed since his assistant is also busy with his own wedding preparation. Tobio insisted saying that he just needs to coordinate with staff so it won't be much of a different from his usual job, so Atsumu approved Tobio's proposal.

Akiteru always stay at Sakusa residence and apply his steps for the therapy.

The twin's mom usually drops by too to visit the babies as soon as she arrived in Japan. She is so worried about Atsumu's health and mental state that she suggested to take Tsumu abroad, but Kiyoomi and Tsumu ensured her that Dr. Tsukishima is the best in the field.

Akiteru felt so overwhelmed learning that the couple trust him so much...

Megumi-san, their mother usually brings clothes for the kids, Hoshiko, Mitsuki, and Yuuki. She always cook for them and stayed for days to spend her time with her sons and grandchildren.

Atsumu enjoys this so much, being surrounded by people is one of the things that Akiteru requested so the house has always been with guests and visitors.

Saeko also keeps visiting Atsumu and teaching him how to bake muffins which Atsumu loves to work on. He usually bake and have it tasted by his husband though not perfect Kiyoomi loves to see Tsumu having fun at home.

They have tried baking some cakes but Atsumu burnt his first chiffon cake, but was indulged still by Kiyoomi saying that Atsumu is the best baker and chef there is.

Atsumu felt like a teenager falling in love with Kiyoomi everytime...

The first time Yuuki saw Saeko, he blurted out something that Osamu felt worried but chuckling every time they remember it.

"You're so beautiful!!!! I'll marry you once I grow up!" Yuuki said meeting Saeko for the first time in the outing.

So the young boy keeps coming to his uncle's house helping in the baking sessions and admire Saeko.

Sugawara also started sewing some cute outfits for the babies saying that he learned from a friend, Mitsuya, who works wonder in the industry.

Akiteru also insisted of taking Atsumu and the others for biking and ocular visits on parks and amusement parks. Everytime they have plans, Kiyoomi takes unofficial days off to accompany Atsumu.

Aside from the fact that this is an agreement between Akiteru and Sakusa, Kiyoomi wanted to make sure that Tsumu is safe.

Atsumu usually sleeps earlier than usual, but he gained more energy the next day. Kiyoomi is satisfied on how everything is going.

After a while  Atsumu also requested his husband for a piano in which Atsumu never learnt to use, but was being played by Rintarō sometimes when they are having movie marathons at home.

Yuuki also plays the piano, and Atsumu felt envious of this so he asked his nephew to teach him.. making Rin a proud father taking photos and videos during those times.

One time Saeko brought one of the abandoned slightly orange dog to the Sakusa residence and let them play with it.

"He looks like Kurama" Yuuki commented with a smile.

"Yeah!!! He does looks like him!!! Aaah! We should name him that, right Yuuki!" Atsumu yelled happily almost jumping in excitement.

"Are you willing to adopt him, Tsumu? Because naming a pet or an animal makes you attach to it" Saeko said gleaming with smiles.

"You can leave him here and I'll ask Omi... No.. I'll convince him..." Atsumu said eagerly as he lifted the dog into his chest and gave it a hug.

Kiyoomi agreed under one condition... that Tsumu should be responsible taking care of it and the twins as well. Atsumu brags how he could manage everything but ended up asking help from Sugawara.

Everything is going smoothly, and it has been 2 1/2 months already until Sakusa arrived home and find Tsumu trembling and crying with Akiteru while sitting in the couch.

Unconsciously, Sakusa raised a voice startling the doctor.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" the black hair asked loudly

He pulled Atsumu away from Akiteru for a hug as he glared at the doctor.

"Are you okay, Tsumu?" Kiyoomi asked caressing Atsumu's cheeks

Atsumu nodded slightly, trying to brush away his tears.

"I'm fine.. Babe.. Don't worry.. I'm..." Atsumu said between each sob.

"What's happening?" Sakusa asked

"Akiteru-san is just asking about the experiences I'm having anxiety with..."

"You know exactly he isn't comfortable talking about-" Kiyoomi blurted but was stopped as Akiteru interrupted him

"Sakusa-kun... relax... this is part of the session... One way or another, Atsumu has to face it.... be able to talk about it and express what he truly feels... Don't worry .. " the doctor explained

"But... Isn't it too early for him to-" Sakusa stopped as he felt Atsumu's hand into his right arm stopping him.

"It's really fine, Babe.. I.. I can do this...." Atsumu continued and sat beside the doctor again.

This session continued for the next weeks which worried Kiyoomi but soon after a while Atsumu has been better in telling his experience with less tears, and no quavering. Atsumu started to feel free of expressing himself and been able to develop a feeling of security around his husband and his family.

After six months, Atsumu and Sakusa visited Kita's grave and offered flowers, prayers, and forgiveness.