• Moon and Stars •

A/N: I have been updating this story quite quicker than usual... but they are kinda short.... Please, bear with it for a while...

Still dealing with writer's block sometimes, so the ideas are little messed up.. 🥺

Thanks a lot for your support, my loves ❤️

Here yah go.. ❤️❤️❤️
Enjoy.

"WHAT?!?!? TWINS?!?!" Samu blurted out as he sat down on the chair in front of my office table.

"Will you not shout like that, Samu?! Yer over reacting! Omi and I decided that. Though partly he just agreed on it because he said that my happiness is his happiness.. He's so sweet..." I said as I rubbed my palms into my warm cheeks.

"Spare me the details... So how's the process?..."

"We visited the orphanage earlier and luckily we can adopt two- particularly a twin. But the process would probably take longer than expected."

"Happened to us too. But the wait is always worth it, Tsumu. Be patient, okay?" Samu advised

"I know... But I can't wait for too long!" I complained loudly.

"That's just so like you... So what do you have in mind?"

"I'm planning of dragging Omi in there to visit my kids everyday." I replied.

"Your kids? Well, that's kinda cute coming from you, Tsumu." Samu said with little chuckles in between.

"Well, basically they'll be my kids so... I'm calling them mine...." I answered and stick my tongue out.

"But wait.... Everyday? Like what? Aren't you busy with yer new deal? And Sakusa probably is kinda busy too..." my younger brother worriedly asked.

"Yeah.. We are but... my kids are our priority." I said proudly while arranging the papers I signed earlier.

"What!?" Samu said and clicked his tongue.

"Oh. Nothing... That's just my plan!" I continued and smiled to the files I'm planning to sign this afternoon.

"Have you thought of any names then?"

"Yes... Omi and I decided on their names already!"

~
"This is your new home, Baby Mitsuki and Baby Hoshiko"

We decided to name our girl Mitsuki which means beautiful moon and her twin brother Hoshiko which means stars.

Omi is so satisfied with their names that he cried the night before we could finally take them home.

Omi became so emotional that he clings to me all night and actually wasn't able to sleep because of excitement.

Never really thought Omi will be this happy... I'm glad that I'm the one who made him smile like this. I'm glad Omi is in love with me.