• Small Encounter •

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So, ahmm.. yeah... This is a short chapter... I don't really know if some are still reading this story... but I still enjoy writing it.

I hope you enjoy reading it, too ❤️

Anyway, I'll be able to finish this story with few more chapters so please check it out. ☺️

I also started writing the drafts for AkaMori (Akagi x Komori) Fanfic

Here yah go... ❤️

SHOYO'S POV

I went to Kita-san's condo unit to talk to him... Well, to actually confront him. Tobio didn't know anything about this at all.

I just told him that I'll meet with an old friend so he agreed.

It's past 8pm, and I just stood here outside the unit, doubting my mind...

I baffled about it for the last 15minutes before I actually knock on the door.

It remains closed and I sighed in horror as I heard someone's voice behind me.

"Excuse me, do you happen to know Engr. Kita?"

I turned around to see a dark- browned skinned man with clean-cut and thick eyebrows. He's muscular. His eyes are almond shaped and have fox like pupils with greyish eyes.

"Hey.. You alright, Kid?" he asked again.

"Kid? Waaa.. What you call me!? I'm 27 okay?!" I replied loudly

"Sorry, my bad... So... What are you doing outside Engr. Kita's condo?" he continued asking

"I.. Ahm... Ah..." 

Is he a security guard here?!? A bouncer perhaps!!!! Should I ask him?

"Are you one of his colleagues?" he questioned

"Ah. No.. Yes.." I answered which I think confused him

"Which is it?" he furrowed his brows

"Yes... We work together." I clarified.

"What.. are you doing.. here, Hinata-kun?" a cold voice send shivers into my skin as I jumped away from the door.

"Ki.. Kita-san..." I stuttered.

"What do you need?" he asked as he closed the door behind him. "Aran.. What brings you here?" he looked at the other guy in the hall.

"Just visiting." the Aran guy replied.

Kita-san glanced back at me.

"What is it, Hinata-kun?"

"I... Ah.. I came here... to..." I replied with shaky voice..

"To?" he asked frowning.

"To..." I took a deep breath... "To... CONFRONT YOU!"

He raised a brow and stared at me.
"Confront me? That's crazy!"

"Wha..." I should back out now... I should run away while I still have the chance.. and... NO! THIS IS FOR ATSUMU-SAN!

"I WANT YOU TO TELL THE TRUTH TO SAKUSA-SAN! I WANT YOU TO TELL HIM THAT YOU DRUGGED ATSUMU-SAN AND..."

"You're actually bossing me around, Hinata-kun?" he interjected and smirked

"I.. Ah... Ye.. Yes.. I am! With all due respect, Sir! DON'T... DON'T RUIN THEIR FAMILY!" I said putting both my arms in front of me like a boxer.

"Did Atsumu or Sakusa asked you to do this?" he completely ignoring what I said.

"NO! I DID IT BECAUSE I KNOW, ATSUMU-SAN WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON HIS-" I loudly claimed but stopped as he....

glared at me and I immediately step back away.

"Whatever.. Aran.. Let's grab some drinks." he said softly looking at the other guy who seems to be so stunned on what's happening at the moment.

They walked away.. and I just watched them took the elevator...

I didn't convince him, did I?

I sighed as I left the building.

I called a taxi and went home disappointed.

I'm sorry, Atsumu-san... I couldn't do more than this...