• New Guys •

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So... this chapter focuses on some other characters.... Well, I want to make fluffs that is heartwarming but yeah... I don't think I achieved that... hahaha... 😂😅

Anyways, I am trying to have the previous characters have their screentime (how do you call it?) before the ending of this story...

There's gonna be a little, yeah a very little angst on the very last chapters for this book... But enjoy this chapter before that. hahaha.

Here yah go, my sunshines 🌞

~

Sugawara and Daichi started preparing the foods as the others are playing into the water and sand.

"So... We'll gonna be playing as the Mom and Dad of these kids." Daichi said teasingly as he placed the plates into the table.

Sugawara chuckled.
"Yeah, I guess so... But don't imply it too much... We aren't that old, Sawamura."

Shoyo and Kageyama bought some ice creams and sitting into the shore until Shoyo teased his boyfriend by eating half of Kageyama's popsicle and runs away. Tobio started running after his boyfriend until Suga couldn't see the two from their cottage.

"Those two..." Suga whispered giggling to himself but was heard by his boyfriend who was currently busy carrying some utensils into the table

"Who?" Daichi inquired tilting his head a little

"Kageyama-kun and Shoyo-kun... I wonder..." Sugawara answered shrugging his shoulders

"You're worried about their future, aren't you?" Daichi asked smiling

"Yeah... I guess .... I wonder, when will they mature or will they ever be.... especially that they are getting married soon" Sugawara replied finding a seat near the table leaning on his palm.

"Don't worry..." Daichi smiled at Sugawara and slightly stare at the others nearby.

From a near distance, Atsumu and Sakusa are busy with their babies as they carry them around the beach and once in a while go back to the cottage for drinks and milk. Atsumu seems happy.

Kenma is playing on his phone while Korie and Yuuki are watching the game the pudding head is playing with. Korie would squeal a little when the game flashes Game Over. Kenma allowed the kids to use his other gadget to play, while Osamu and Suna are playing cards with Komori and Akagi in the table nearby, laughing as they tease each other. Osamu and Rintarō exchange kisses once in a while.. making Akagi and Komori smiled awkwardly looking at each other with wide blush on their faces.

Akiteru and Saeko joins Atsumu and Sakusa in their walks as the doctor's wife enjoy having kids around. They don't have any kids yet, but Akiteru joked saying they could start making one which made Saeko coughs out the water she had drink.

Kei scoffs hearing his brother as he sat down taking pictures of pigeons near the cottage trying to isolate himself from everyone...

While Tadashi....

just stares at the tall blond taking those magnificent pictures.