• Dinner Date •

I prepared a small table fit for two in our bedroom. I put a white table cloth embroidered with blue patches of roses on the cloth's hem. The middle of the cloth is crocheted with fine pinkish yarns forming a rose, too.

I placed a white vase decorated with pink roses and a candle holder in the middle of the circular table. I put some pink tulip flowers, which I ordered few days ago, in the vase.

I smiled to myself satisfied with my arrangement.

I quietly placed some utensils on top of the table and swiftly arranged the foods I cooked in a fragile, cute (Atsumu bought these), forest designed plate.

I have prepared steamed vegetables, Oyakodon, chicken teriyaki, and his favorite strawberry milkshake.

Once, I'm done with the preparation, I woke Atsumu up at around 7pm.

His eyes literally widen and hugged me quickly as soon as he saw the set up I made.

"OMI!!! THIS IS SO CUTE! DID YOU .. DO THIS ALL BY YOURSELF, LOVE?" he asked and stood as he studied the arrangement I made on the table.

"Yeah. Happy Anniversary, Babe." I walked behind him and gave him a tight hug.

"I'll take a photo, okay?"

"Sure."

A notification appeared on my email.

Atsumu Sakusa tagged you in a post with the following caption...

My Baby prepared this for our Anniversary.. ❤️

I'm so lucky. I love you, my Omi.

I'm luckier though... I thought to myself.

"Let's have our dinner then, Atsu." I said as I pulled a chair so he could sit easily.

"Thank you, Omi..." he said blushing.

We started our candlelight dinner date at our bedroom. Atsumu is so cute... and continuously praising me with all the efforts I have done tonight...

I felt so overwhelmed and I definitely am blushing madly for sure.

"Are you sure you're okay now, Tsumu?" I asked as I stared at his bruised cheeks.

"Yeah... I am. Don't worry, Omi...."

I smiled at him as I reached for his hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Thank you so much, Omi! Look, it reaches thousands of likes and comments..." he said as he showed me his phone

"Yeah. That's great then... But... Tsumu... I should be the one who should thank you...."

"What me? Why?"

I let go of his hand and reached for the paper bag beside me and took out the folder he gave me as gift.

"Oooohh.. That ... I hope you like it, Omi..."

"Of course.... So... We're ready our first born then, Tsumu?" I chuckled.

"Yes! I am... I know you wanted a girl... but I prefer to have a boy as an older child...."

I looked at him intently trying to understand what he would say.

"..because I know, an older brother would be a responsible one for his younger brother and sister."

"Is that based on experience, Tsumu?" I asked teasingly.

"Well.. Ahh.. Actually... Eeeeh! Omi! I know I am not that mature but..." he said pouting then chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry, Tsumu.. I'm just kidding, Babe.. Anyways... what you wanted will always be my happiness..." I replied

"I know you would say that.. so I decided to...."