• Shizuoka •

After all the pull overs, stops, nerve-wracking sudden breaks, and almost crashing the road barriers that stormy night which brings breath- taking sighs and screams for both Sho-kun and I, we reached Shizuoka, at around 11pm.

It was so damn dangerous!

The rain's still pouring, but it calms down a little... Little droplets of water falls into the windshield of my car as I slowly started driving again after a full stop as we almost run onto a lamb crossing the highway!

.

What's a fricking lamb doing in the middle of the street at a stormy and cold night?!? The owner apologized for the trouble, but Sho-kun's been so bothered about the fact that we almost killed a sweet innocent lamb...

So I decided to stop for a while until he's fine...

As soon as I start driving again, Sho-kun calms down and stared at the window...

The determined tangerine sitting beside me makes me look like more frail than he is...

I honestly have no reason to go here except from the fact that I want to make sure my assistant is safe.

Omi-kun would be so mad at me... I just know it....

I fixed my eyes on the road and drive. The resort is only 15 minutes away, and the rain eases making it easier to drive.

"Thank you, Sir." Sho-kun whispered as he kept pulling the seatbelt on his chest up and down, stretching it.

He's tensed, restless, and worried... I know that feeling.

I heard a beep from my phone inside my pocket.

Then my Dango ringtone bursted through the silence inside the car.

Sho-kun looked at me, eyes widen and a beaming smile which soon turns to be a chuckle.

As I was about to pick it up, the call stopped. I grabbed my phone to see that it runs out of battery.

Just my luck.

"That's... ahmm... cute, Sir..." he said grinning widely.

"Ah Yeah! Actually Omi-kun use that ringtone, too.." I chuckled.

"Really, Sir? I never thought Sakusa-san is onto cute stuff..."

He is actually... That's why he's attracted to me. 😏

"Yeah... That's the only song that don't startle our babies at night so, we decided to change our ringtones." I explained with a little sly smile.

"That's something... I hope Tobio is also into that kind of stuff, Sir..." he mumbled.

Tobio-kun is... If you only knew how in love Tobio-kun is to you, Sho-kun..

I smiled to myself.

I looked at Sho-kun and a small smile appeared into my face.
"Can I borrow your phone, Sho-kun?"

"Oh... Okay, Sir..."

He started rummaging his pockets but gasped heavily as he called and stared at me with horror painted on his small face.