• Mistake •

I woke up with headache and by loud thuds and deafening voices.

I groaned in annoyance as I felt the cold breeze into my arms. I pulled the blankets after I blindlessly searched for it in the bed. I curled up but still disturbed by the screams and  thumps.

I slightly opened my eyes, adjusted them with the light coming from the window adjacent to the bed and drift my eyes to the white painted ceiling...

THUD!

I was stirred and looked at

Omi clenching his right fist and choking half naked Kita-san with the other hand as he was cornered into the wall..

I quickly jumped out of bed into the scene right in front of me.

I shivered.

Just then, I realized....

I'M NAKED!

Omi glared at me as he immediately noticed the noises I made as I jumped out of the bed.

I quickly grabbed the blanket from the bed and covered my exposed body.

I glued my eyes to Omi for a second which felt eternity and roamed my eyes around to look for my stuff.

As soon as I found them, I quickly wear them, run towards the two, and grabbed Omi's arm to stop him as he continuously gave blows to the smaller.

He pushed me away, and gave another loud punch to Kita-san who slumped his head down a little.

"OMI! STOP IT!" I yelled seeing how unresponsive Kita-san is.

The engineer crouched down and coughed terribly.

I felt terror as I saw Omi glaring at me with eyes flaming with anger.

"Kita-san... Are you... o-" I stopped as I saw Kita-san with a smirk

"Your husband is cheating on you, Sakusa-kun" he blurted.

"Wh-" I responded but stopped as Omi stared back at the beaten up guy in the floor.
"Omi.. It's not... like that! I don't know-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Omi angrily shouted.

.

I froze and tears flooded my vision. I hugged myself.

What happened last night?

Why am I here with Kita-san?

"Hah... You know, Sakusa-kun... Atsumu won't be satisfied with someone like you..." he continued

"Kita-san! Stop lying!" I pleaded as I walked slowly towards him.

Omi gave me that don't-come-closer look so I stopped few meters away, panting from disappointment.

"He even came here at the middle of the night, in a stormy weather... Just to spend the night with me. How wonderful, right?" he said

"It's not true, Omi.." I said pleadingly to Omi but he didn't budge... and didn't even look at me.

"YOU LIAR!!!!" I said angrily pointing a finger to him

"He's my lover, Sakusa-kun" Kita-san triumphantly bursted

"Don't listen to him, Omi... It's not-" I stopped realizing that Omi tensed up and breath heavier each time.

I tried holding his arms but he shrugged it away each time...

I gulped.

"Omi, please...." I continued pleading... without getting any response.

How did it end up like this? I just accompanied Sho-kun in the resort... then why am I sleeping..... no... I....

My thoughts were cut off as Kita continued again

"You'll know that he's into me, by just looking at how he was earlier.... I know now why you enjoy having him all by yourself... He's so good in bed... I enjoyed him... and he seems to enjoy that, too.. We had the best sex ever-" Kita-san said proudly giving us the smirk he usually wear.

I fell into my knees, shaking...

What... did.. he...say?

Does that really happened? I mean... No... That can't be... No...

Why can't I remember anything!

"STOP LYING!" I screamed loudly out of desperation..

I don't recall what happened but I know... I know to myself... I won't hurt my husband!

A solid punch flew to Kita-san again, this time making him unconscious into the solid floor.

Omi slowly walked passed me and out of the room without saying anything.

I don't know what to do.....

I don't know what to say...

I was left here with Kita-san... who claimed to... No....

I should only care about my husband...

I find myself running through the halls, not minding anyone I bumped into just to talk to Omi..

Tears clouding my eyes... pain hovering over my heart....

Tears slowly made its way down into my cheeks....

I have to clear things up with Omi... I need to!