• Middleman •

"Now... Sit here. What,? You're feeling ashamed now of what you have done last night, ha?" Samu said raising one of his brows.

Tsumu obliged and sat in the couch without looking at his husband who just stand in the middle of the living room.

Kiyoomi's stress is painted all over his face. His lack of sleep is shown in the bags under his eyes. His puffy eyes show how he spent the other night in tears.

Osamu, realizing all these, sighed and clicked his tongue.

"Don't you have anything to say to your husband, Atsumu?" the younger twin asked crossing his arms waiting for the other to answer.

Tsumu just glued his eyes to the floor and Kiyoomi just stared at his husband as he find the seat opposite the couch in front of the twins.

"Kiyoomi, I'm sorry for barging in and intervening.."

"N..No.. It's okay, Samu.. You don't need to apologize..." Sakusa replied with tired expression.

Damn! Samu thought. How tense are you two?!

He sighed again looking at his brother.

"Come on! What are you a bunch of kids!? TSUMU!" Osamu raised his voice a little louder this time.

Tsumu lifted his face, red from embarrassment. Tears all over his red eyes.

Sakusa caught all of these. And he felt the urge to hug his husband so he stood but stopped as Tsumu looked at his directions.

Sakusa froze and just stared back. It's a millisecond, but it feels like the longest stare Sakusa had.

Tsumu quickly averted his eyes.

"You two need to talk. Come 'ere Kiyoomi, sit beside-" Samu stopped as he felt Tsumu's hand into his left arm.

"Please, don't leave, Samu." Tsumu said teary- eyed.

Sakusa wouldn't do anything to Tsumu... but his husband seems so scared to be alone with him..

I never hurt you, Tsumu... Why? I never once laid a hand on you so why are you so scared of being alone with me now? What did I do to make you feel uneasy around me? What am I supposed to-

Sakusa eventually was pulled back to reality and stopped his train of thoughts as he heard Samu's voice echoing through the house.

"-DAMMIT! YOU'RE A MARRIED COUPLE! A PROBLEM SHOULD BE SOLVED BY YOU TWO... NOT BY A MIDDLEMAN. NOT EVERYTIME SOMEONE WOULD FIX YOUR PROBLEMS, OKAY, ATSUMU! GROW UP! BESIDES, YOU HAVE LOTS OF EXPLAINING TO DO!"

Atsumu furrowed his brows, shocked but gave a slight nod to his brother.

For the third time of that morning, Samu sighed, but more relaxed now.

He stood and glanced at Sakusa.
"Sit here, Kiyoo-nii." he said smiling pointing at the seat he was in earlier beside his blond brother.

"Tsumu, listen, Kiyoomi won't hurt you .. just tell him what you truly feel and everything will be alright, okay?" Samu whispered to his brother before leaving the room.

It's hard being the mature one. Samu thought chuckling to himself hoping to see the couple in good terms again.