• Jealousy •

"Congratulations to you, Atsumu, Sakusa-san." he said as he handed a gift to Tsumu

"Thank you, Engineer Kita. It's great that you were able to come to our wedding." Atsumu greeted back

"I wouldn't miss this important day, Atsumu, you know that." he politely replied

"It's funny how formal you are right now." Tsumu said

"What's more funny is that you got married to a guy who asked you once and you agreed. When in fact I have been asking you out for more than 4 years and you refused everytime." Kita-san replied while smiling.

I furrowed my brows and stared at the silver haired guy in front of us.

"Right... Omi has been my first love so what can I say, I couldn't really go out with anyone else in that matter. Sorry about that." Tsumu replied nonchalantly.

"I hope you find your eternal happiness, Architect Miya." Kita-san said squinting his eyes and looked at me from head to toe.

I felt my nails burying into my palms as I felt a sudden anger within me

He tilted his head back,  faced Tsumu and smiled innocently.

I was about to answer him back when I felt Atsumu clinged into my left arm hugging it tightly and replied
"Of course. Omi will always be my happiness. Thank you so much. We have to attend to other visitors, if you don't mind, Kita-san."

"Sure." the silver haired guy answered, bowed his head, smirked a little and left us.

"Omi... Are you okay?"

"I am. Atsumu..."

"Yes?"

"Let's talk somewhere more private."

"O.. Okay..."

We walked into the opposite side of the garden and sat down on a well lighted cottage and it's just the two of us.

"He asked you out?" I asked bluntly

"Yeah.. A lot of times but I refuse every single t-" I stopped him because I felt like he had been hiding it from me.

"And you didn't tell me anything about it?" I replied hastily

"Is that important? I mean, I never go out with him anyway so does that matter?" he replied quickly.

"It matters. IT MATTERS TO ME, ATSUMU!"

"O..Okay, Omi... Then... he asked me multiple times in different occasions....But I never go out with him nor anyone... because I'm waiting for you.. Would this be enough?"

"YOU SHOULD AT LEAST BE HONEST WITH ME!" I bursted out

"What the.... Why are you raising your voice!?!? You can ask me nicely about it without being so paranoid-" I grabbed his arms and gave it a tight squeeze.

He flinched but I don't give a damn at that instant.

"I'm being paranoid?!? Atsumu come on! That guy wants you... and all you can say is you refused his invitation?!?! The hell I would believe that shit!"

"If you don't trust me at all, why asked me to marry you?!?" He questioned angrily furrowing his brows.

"I TRUST YOU OKAY?!?"

"NO! YOU DON'T KIYOOMI!"

"I do, okay?!? What the hell..." I yelled back

"You're making a big fuss about it!"

"You're turning this against me when in fact you're at fault!" I answered staring at him.

"Why is it my fault?!? I told you... I NEVER GO OUT WITH KITA-SAN OR ANYONE ELSE, OMI! I AM NOT SURPRISED AFTER ALL.... HOW WOULD YOU EVEN KNOW ANYWAY YOU LEFT ME ALONE! YOU JUST LEFT WITHOUT TELLING ME ANYTHING! AND NOW YOU'RE BLAMING ME ABOUT EVERYTHING?!" he angrily shouted glaring at me.

Silence.

"I... I'm sorry." I replied loosening my grip into his arm.

I turned my head away and felt so much pain inside my chest. Dammit!

"Let's just go back to the reception area, Kiyoomi." Tsumu said, stood and walked away from the cottage.

I followed him and hugged him from behind.
"I'm... I'm sorry, Tsumu... I'm just jealous... I'm sorry."

He turned around and faced me... He caressed my face and dry the tears rolling down from my eyes.
"It's my fault, Omi... Sorry... Sorry for all the things I said... Please, let's not fight or talk about that anymore... I want our wedding to be memorable and not like this" he said as he cried and buried his face into my chest.

I embraced him as our tears continuously flowed down together with the cold breeze of May.