• Advise •

SUGAWARA'S POV

I left the room and planned to go straight into the kitchen to cook lunch but....

I didn't expect to see Sir Sakusa sitting in the couch in the living room, his head is flung down into his folded hands..

I walked near him but he seems to be in deep thoughts that he didn't realized my presence.

"Sir" I said lowly and he lifted his head, his eyes are red and tired.

"Sugawara... I..I'm sorry.. how's the kids?" he asked with hoarse voice.

"They're... fine, Sir... Ahmm.. Are you okay, Sir?" I replied.

"I'm fine... How's... How's Atsumu?"

Sir Sakusa never calls his husband Atsumu.. he always address him as Tsumu... so I know something is up.

"He's asleep in the babies' room, Sir... May.. May I know... what happened?" I asked curiously.

It's not like I'm gonna spread rumors or anything... I mean, I want to help... in any way I could... I just need to know what's going on.

He stared directly into my eyes, making me freeze into my position. I gulped.

I raised both of my hands into mock surrender position and waved my hands while saying
"I... I'm sorry, Sir... I don't intentionally want to intrude in your private life... I'm just... worried... Sorry, Sir... I'll go on ahead and prepare lunch"

I quickly turned around and walked 3 steps away before hearing him said
"I found Atsumu naked with another man."

I tensed up... Wait... No.. That's impossible. Atsumu-kun will never...

I mean Atsumu-kun always talks about his husband in a very dreamy manner... He always think of everything to make Sir Sakusa happy and surprised. Atsumu-kun always shows how he care and love his husband more than the world....

I turned back and faced him.

"That's... That's not possible... Atsumu-kun is so in love with you... He'll never chea-"

"His other man claimed that they had sex last night.... How.. am.. I supposed... to... believe Atsumu? He even said he don't remember what happened... It... It... haunts me... I'm seeing images that... Atsumu's... having se-"

"Stop it, Sir!" I yelled loudly

I covered my mouth is horror...

What's wrong with me?!? I questioned myself.

He looked at me dumbfounded realizing what he had been telling me.

"Sorry... I... I'm... just tired."

"No... I mean.. Sorry... I.. just... don't believe in some shits like that!" I bursted in disbelief

I walked closer to him and give a tap on his left shoulder.

"Sir..Atsumu-kun probably had been drugged last night if you're telling me he can't remember anything..." I said in my most calm voice

"But... You weren't there! How would you know-"

"Based on experience, Sir." I replied pulling one of the chairs near the TV and sitting in front of him

"What do you mean?" he looked at me curiously.

"My boyfriend, Sawamura... spend a night with someone other than me... He said he doesn't remember anything of what had happened...".

"You know what's worst, Sir? He had sex with a girl! But this girl admitted that she drugged Sawamura to get what she wanted." I continued feeling pain inside my own chest.

"I truly believe, Atsumu-kun would never betray you... nor even think of cheating on you, Sir... He loves you so much...." I finished as I glanced at him again.

He averted his eyes, speechless. Tears began building into his eyes

"I don't know what to believe... It just hurts so bad.... like its killing me..." he lowered his head.

"I know the pain, Sir... But does that make you love Atsumu-kun less?" I asked as I put my hands into his shoulders making him lift his head

"I... I... I don't know..." he answered with tears in his eyes...

"Do you still care?" I asked again

"I.. I don't really know, Suga..." he answered crying and drying his eyes with his palms

"But you asked how he was earlier... You still care, Sir... What you need is a cool head. Be calm... Be logical... Conversation matters. Don't get anger get the best of you... Learn to listen... and understand....."

He looked at me with serious expression.

What the hell did I just do?! I gave orders to my boss?!?!

"SORRY, SIR! I DON'T MEAN TO BOSS YOU AROUND... I'm just...-" I started explaining and stopped as he replied...

"Thank you for the advise... I needed that..." He replied with a small smile on his face.

Sir Sakusa is calmer now... His face is all red, his eyes are puffy... He's restless and emotionally- exhausted.

I smiled back and stood from the chair
"I'll prepare lu-"

We're startled as we heard a loud scream from upstairs... It's Atsumu-kun followed by the cries of their babies.